Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Podolski is perfect for Arsenal in my opinion. He's a bit of an antithesis to the other players in the team as he actually has end product along with pace. He doesn't have anywhere near the complete game of Van Persie or the technique at finishing but he is a good goalscorer, has superb movement and will improve them

Apparently Dalglish was watching Belhanda the other day. And was impressed, obviously. Can't see it though.

They showed him in the stands, would just hope Belhanda is looking for something bigger.

Don't think there's anything to worry about, chances are he'll sign someone like Ross Mccormack

Chelsea and Arsenal already making strides to improve on this season's performance, then. Was to be expected but it gives us another reason (like we needed one) to hang onto our best players and continue investing in the squad. We will slip away if we don't keep up with the rest of them in the transfer market.

Podolski is perfect for Arsenal in my opinion. He's a bit of an antithesis to the other players in the team as he actually has end product along with pace. He doesn't have anywhere near the complete game of Van Persie or the technique at finishing but he is a good goalscorer, has superb movement and will improve them

Yeah, I really like Podolski, seems a bit tougher than the typical Arsenal player as well.

Guest VaVaVoom

Yeah, I really like Podolski, seems a bit tougher than the typical Arsenal player as well.

Should RVP stay Arsenal will have some pairing upfront next season.

Marin going to Chelsea is another massive deal. He is quality that kid. Nothing between him and Gotze.

Guest VaVaVoom

Chelsea and low radar signings. Got Kevin de Bruyne joining them at some point too.

A very good prospect apparently. Not sure if he will be a 1st teamer next season though. May go out on loan i'd have thought.

Chelsea and low radar signings. Got Kevin de Bruyne joining them at some point too.

A very good prospect apparently. Not sure if he will be a 1st teamer next season though. May go out on loan i'd have thought.

Aye he's rated highly but then again so was Lukaku and we've not seen him at all.

In theory those 2 plus Courtois and Cahill they've a backbone for a few years to come.

Guest VaVaVoom

Aye he's rated highly but then again so was Lukaku and we've not seen him at all.

In theory those 2 plus Courtois and Cahill they've a backbone for a few years to come.

Aye, something they are trying to do as the 1st team there must have a high average age. Drogba, Lampard, Cech, Terry, Malouda and Cole are all round about the 30 mark.

There's plenty between Marin and Götze, man. If he was offered a swap between the two, Abramovich would carry Marin hanging from his designer stubble all the way to the Signal Iduna Park. Bit of a weird signing, I assume he's supposed to be Mata's substitute, but I'm not sure he's even good enough for that.

Podolski is a good signing for me, since he has the character, that lacks from molluscs like Arshavin, Walcott, Mertesacker et al., can play well in a variety of positions, passes the ball well and is experienced. Perhaps too much character though, because every time I saw him for Cologne this season he was acting like Jesus bearing the crapness of Peszko, Novakovic, Sereno and Co; flailing his arms whenever someone misplaces a pass and glaring at whoever shoots instead of passing to him. He's probably supposed to partner Van Persie in attack, but it will be an odd couple considering that Podolski himself is basically a Van Persie-lite.

Just caught up with today's events, so I see that Podolski's transfer to Arsenal is a done deal. Good signing though I still sort of see him as a Van Persie replacement...

Guest Shaun

Not too keen on Podolski but he'll do much better than Marin. Very strange one from Chelsea.

Could be a bargain if he refinds his form.