Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Macca ‏@The_Paris_Angel

Eden Hazard is doing a splendid job of making everyone in England think he's a bellend before he's even kicked a ball in the country.

:lol:

:lol: Just read these past two pages. That's all that was on my mind. Whichever of the two he goes to, he'll fit in, 'cause he's a right fucking dick.

Don´t agree that Utd should be such a obvious better choice than City. For me City looks to be going to bigger things than Utd the next coming years.

Don´t agree that Utd should be such a obvious better choice than City. For me City looks to be going to bigger things than Utd the next coming years.

Potentially yes, but in terms of his own development as a player Man Utd IMO would be a much better choice for him.

thats it I don't like him just because of all this bullshit

jdckelly's growing frustration over this :lol:

:-X

Just find it all highly arrogant and not the way for someone to conduct himself especially for someone while he may have a lot of talent has not proven himself at the highest level as of yet

thats it I don't like him just because of all this bullshit

jdckelly's growing frustration over this :lol:

:-X

Just find it all highly arrogant and not the way for someone to conduct himself especially for someone while he may have a lot of talent has not proven himself at the highest level as of yet

:thup: Think that's what gets me most. He very well could be in the future, but he's not even in the top echelon of players yet, so why does he think he's worth all this attention and 'suspense'?

Darren Lewis ‏@MirrorDarren

Hazard: "My agent has met with Manchester, and with Chelsea, they both give good offers, and are both great clubs"

He hasn't even clarified which Manchester - what a talented pricktease.