Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

For a 3rd of the price Kagawa is the better deal, especially for what Man U are looking for.

Kagawa doesn't have the turn of pace, dribbling ability or even vision that Hazard does but for quick, incisive, 1 touch passes he'll be a good fit. A solution to a position they've needed options in for a while, I can see Fergie turning him into a very effective player.

Ugh, I can barely stand this thread already. Imagine what I'd have to deal with if he comes to Man United and actually plays well. :scared:

If he does really well you might have to re-assess the Best Asian player ever discussion.

Ugh, I can barely stand this thread already. Imagine what I'd have to deal with if he comes to Man United and actually plays well. :scared:

Face it oldtype, Kagawa is Asia no.1 now.

Face it oldtype, Kagawa is Asia no.1 now.

Asias best player is Luke Wilkshire, closely followed by Brett Holman ;)

Dinho, Ben Arfa's a poor mans Messi.

Dinho:Fuck off u prick.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Haha handled with grace.

Hazard            Hulk

Mata Ramires

Romeu/Essien

They get a top class striker and they will defintely be challening for the title.

With Drogba out, Torres knows he's the #1 guy up top. For all the criticism he got, the lad didn't have a poor year. Just couldn't get boot on ball. I have faith he'll start finding the back of the net again next season.

Mata----Torres-----Hulk

---------Hazard----------

---Romeu---Ramires---