Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Zander Diamond has signed for Burton of League 2, after being released by League 1 club Oldham. Christ I can remember a few years back when all the Premiership sides were after him, even Man Utd were reported to be interested in him at one point.

Very nice signing for Lille, their transfer policy for the last few years has been excellent. They'll end up with a great replacement for Debuchy too.

Apart from letting Cabaye for cheap

Zander Diamond has signed for Burton of League 2, after being released by League 1 club Oldham. Christ I can remember a few years back when all the Premiership sides were after him, even Man Utd were reported to be interested in him at one point.

Injuries. Also, being insanely ugly didn't help

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Diamond%2C_Zander.jpg

Injuries. Also, being insanely ugly didn't help

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Diamond%2C_Zander.jpg

Looks a bit like Milner.

Guest MrSundlofer

Sky Sports linked us for a while with Branimir Hrgota from Swedish second division club Jönköping Södra... He has now signed a contract with Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Martins in an absolute bozclart. Don't need him anywhere near our squad.

:thup:

Attitude appaling during relegation season (not alone I know), suspicions of faking injury, and in an interview whilst a Brum player, inexplicably claimed he and the other players could do nothing to prevent us going down. Raw ability never in question, but when the going got tough he didn't want to know.

He basically kept us up in  06-07.

He didn't play well in the last 3 months of the relegation season after returning from injury but that doesn't make him a bottler. I know relegation was very difficult to endure but for some reason people let it distort their perceptions. Coloccini was called shite by the vast majority on here for 6 months after the fact.

Well that's a fair point I guess about his previous seasons with us, just felt he vanished when we really really needed him. Obviously he was in plentiful company, I'm not singling him out here.