Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Mole and Sewelly. Every tim'e.

p*ss off man. Brazil were on ESPN both times, hardly had to go out of my way.

:lol: easy, tiger.

That was meant to have a lol at the end. You can turn the swear filter off yanar  :bluestar:

What I've seen of Oscar has been really, really impressive. Sad that we couldn't pull a fast one, but when you're up against Chelsea you're screwed.

As the man said - FFP  :yao:

You can't have possibly watched Brazil play. Stop lying.

What I've seen of Oscar has been really, really impressive. Sad that we couldn't pull a fast one, but when you're up against Chelsea you're screwed.

As the man said - FFP  :yao:

You can't have possibly watched Brazil play. Stop lying.

Yep. I can't believe somebody who's been on the board as long as sicko has doesn't just laugh these things off.

:aww:

(Please stop biting, it was only a joke)

I've seen him play for Brazil twice and he was good. Impressed me more than Ganso who people rave about.

Ganso is supposedly replacing him at Internacional.

Chelsea just fucking hoarding attacking midfielders at the moment like.

Almost guaranteed to be massively hit or miss next season then class the season after if given the chance.

I've seen him play for Brazil twice and he was good. Impressed me more than Ganso who people rave about.

Almost guaranteed to be massively hit or miss next season then class the season after if given the chance.

So is Ganso not bothering about Yew-rup then? Coming up for 23 surely it is time for the switch?

Chelsea just f***ing hoarding attacking midfielders at the moment like.

So is Ganso not bothering about Yew-rup then? Coming up for 23 surely it is time for the switch?

There's rumors that say he is joining Internacional to make it easier for him to join a European club in the long term. By all the counts people that own a portion of his contract ( 3rd party ownership) represent Internacional.

Not sure how true it is mind.

I forgot again.  :smug:

Hang on i just realised how poor that grammar is, :lol: i should stop typing so fast and proof read my post's. That's f*cking insane not even a 6 year old would write like that ffs.  :lol:

Proof reading went well, bro.

I assume the wages City will be paying will only be for the duration that he had left on his contract there? Not that that makes it much better, like.

I did'nt say i was going to proof read that post.  :smug:

In any case, i agree on City paying the wages of a player in a permanent transfer wtf? mind you they might have very little choice, considering how much they pay their players.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:anguish:

Wants to wait 'til after the World Cup IIRC. Guess he wants to stay the big fish in the small pond in case he flops in Europe and doesn't make the WC squad.

Just reading and didn't know he was from right up North Brazil, be a bit of a change for him going to Porto Alegre.

I forgot again.  :smug:

Hang on i just realised how poor that grammar is, :lol: i should stop typing so fast and proof read my post's. That's f*cking insane not even a 6 year old would write like that ffs.  :lol:

Proof reading went well, bro.

I assume the wages City will be paying will only be for the duration that he had left on his contract there? Not that that makes it much better, like.

I did'nt say i was going to proof read that post.  :smug:

In any case, i agree on City paying the wages of a player in a permanent transfer wtf? mind you they might have very little choice, considering how much they pay their players.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:anguish:

:D

Surely it can't just be me that feels that West Ham and Wigan might go for these two players because they were heavily linked with us and our scouting network is so hyped at the moment? "Oh, Newcastle wanted him, he must be fucking mint!"

Guest Tyson

Youngster going straight from Brazil to England  :fuuu:

Gut instinct says it won't go well but we'll see. Guess it means Hulk isn't coming to England.

Wouldn't necessarily say so, if part of Chelsea's transfer agenda (this Summer) involves hoarding of talent ie. sabotaging thier immediate rivals' building plans. One, or two, of these bright talents might spend more time gracing the bench ala *SWP. *after he was hot property & would've been a starter at every club bar Chelsea.

Throw in Hulk (& Witsel possibly, to add muscle and box-to-box capability) it's looking like a 100m+ transfer window, smashing rivals' building plans (as a secondary factor) in the process.

Jose Pablo Guerrero linked with Corinthians today. I do understand many on here dont think much of him, but hes a decent goalscorer and one of the bigger players in Peru as the Brazilian league continues to sign the best from their neighbouring countries.

Palmeiras also offered the chance to sign Riqueleme who still has it in him.

Korean international winger Kim Bo-Kyung (almost) off to Cardiff City.

Will be a fantastic signing for them.

Is there a Korean player that wouldn't be a fantastic signing for anyone in your opinion though? :lol: