Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I swear if you play for Liverpool then your automatically crap on here.  :lol:

There's a reason Barcelona want Agger, he is class and Liverpool's defence went to the shitter when he got injured.

13m is a bargain for a player of his quality, considering most people on here have no problems with us paying 12m for Carroll. :lol:

But Man City had the best defensive record.... with Lescott?

Key difference with or without Lescott Man City can keep clean sheets, with out Agger Liverpool are incapable.

I think it was the 'miles better than Lescott'.

He is though, Agger is genuine quality and could start for most clubs because he plays for Liverpool doesn't change that. Along with Lucas and Suarez the only genuine quality player they have.

Lescott is a good player but he is made to look better than he is by Kompany and not even close to Agger. He's better than Skrtel though.

I swear if you play for Liverpool then your automatically crap on here.  :lol:

There's a reason Barcelona want Agger, he is class and Liverpool's defence went to the shitter when he got injured.

13m is a bargain for a player of his quality, considering most people on here have no problems with us paying 12m for Carroll. :lol:

But Man City had the best defensive record.... with Lescott?

Key difference with or without Lescott Man City can keep clean sheets, with out Agger Liverpool are incapable.

:lol: Well that proves everything. They kept Clean sheets without Kompany aswell, hes useless. Citys defence is better in general, doesnt prove owt. Liverpool didnt keep many Cs in general & their goals conceded last season barely differed than from the season before when a 33 year old Carragher was playing more games for them than Agger. Theres a bit more to it than a singular player. Lescott is better.  :thup:

I was just using that as an example, of course clean sheets is a team thing.

Agger is obviously better, Agger is someone who makes other players around him defend better like Coloccini does for us and Kompany does for City and Vidic for Man Yoo etc etc. Lescott is a good defender who needs defenders like Agger to make him perform above his usual standard. :thup:

Last thing i'm going to say on the subject.

And who was the player in Everton that made him look rock solid?

Damn you lol and in any case he mainly played LB at Everton and impressed more for his goalscoring exploits than his defensive performances.

No, Leighton Baines played LB.

Nosa Igiebor had agreed a transfer from Hapoel to Real Betis in Spain, but the move has collapsed because the player demanded a pay raise to the contract he had seemingly already agreed to. From what I can gather, the pay they offered was extremely low for a player in La Liga, but Nosa's actions still don't make much sense. Trust that agent politics are involved.

The Agger/Skrtel partnership was a rock last season. If he could stay healthy we wouldn't even be having this debate, Agger even improves LFC in attack (probably a bigger statement on their midfield than anything). I would take him over Lescott anytime.

The Agger/Skrtel partnership was a rock last season. If he could stay healthy we wouldn't even be having this debate, Agger even improves LFC in attack (probably a bigger statement on their midfield than anything). I would take him over Lescott anytime.

This. :thup:

And from here. I was well chuffed when I saw they were trying to unsettle him. I can picture the RAWK meltdown now.

Yep. Agger would've easily started next to Terry for England at Euros.