Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

£16m = 'ridiculously underrated'.

I did'nt mean by his price, i meant by the overall press he get's a lot of people in this country don't even know who he is. :lol:

He's got about 50 caps for Spain man.  :lol:

Are you not a Roma fan? He's been utter s**** there, like.

I like to look at the bigger picture. 1st season in a new league in a club in transition on the pitch. He's young too, and I trust that somebody like LE would know what qualities would make a good left back. s*** happens for many reasons. Doesn't mean he's a permanently bad player by any stretch.

I'm not complaining now that we have Balzaretti mind, but I wouldn't have grumbled too much if he had one more season

Hearing alot of talk from my arsenal supporting mates that van persie will now stay. So if Cazorla joins,Sahin joins along with Podolski and Giroud. Wow thats an impressive looking side.

Cannit help himself - what a cunt :lol:

Honestly man. He'd have been fuming if someone else had said that last year.

What the holy fuck is an unemployed pensioner sacked from his previous job getting column inches for anyway?

Fucking arsehole.

Cannit help himself - what a cunt :lol:

What the holy fuck is an unemployed pensioner sacked from his previous job getting column inches for anyway?

Fucking arsehole.

Absolutely nothing to do with him any more. None of his fucking business and he's totally undermined the situation for Spurs and Modric.

He just likes the sound of his own voice and is still desperate for the attention. Complete fucking cunt tbh.

Cannit help himself - what a c*** :lol:

What the holy f*** is an unemployed pensioner sacked from his previous job getting column inches for anyway?

f***ing arsehole.

Absolutely nothing to do with him any more. None of his f***ing business and he's totally undermined the situation for Spurs and Modric.

He just likes the sound of his own voice and is still desperate for the attention. Complete f***ing c*** tbh.

:thup: word for f*cking word.

Fiorentina's having themselves a nice offseason, even after losing Montolivo. Valero, Aquilani, Matias Fernandez, Gonzalo Rodriguez and Mounir El Hamdaoui.

They'll probably have another 25/30m to spend if Jovetic goes as well. Should be an interesting outfit next season.