Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Borini is all about movement and finishing, works hard with decent technique and pace.

Good player tbh and will provide a better outlet for Suarez to link up with, the issue Liverpool has is that they will probably play 4-3-3 and the other wide player in the front 3 will be Downing  :laugh:

Along with the obvious lack of attacking threat from midfield that has already been mentioned.

Borini is all about movement and finishing, works hard with decent technique and pace.

Good player tbh and will provide a better outlet for Suarez to link up with, the issue Liverpool has is that they will probably play 4-3-3 and the other wide player in the front 3 will be Downing  :laugh:

Along with the obvious lack of attacking threat from midfield that has already been mentioned.

That's exactly what I saw yesterday in their game. I think I posted somewhere that with an upgrade on Downing they would look seriously good going forward. However, if they're relying on Downing and then Gerrard gets injured (eminently likely) then it falls apart.

Guest neesy111

I'm very impressed with West Ham getting Alou Diarra btw. A Diarra-Diame midfield sounds great, they'll comfortably stay up this year.

They had easily the best team in the championship and only got through via the play offs.

Joe Allen is a £6m player max IMO, but he'll be a fair upgrade on Shelvey/Adam/Henderson. Rogers is playing a 4-2-3-1 this season by the looks of things with Lucas and Allen sitting and Gerrard pushed forward behind Suarez. Shelvey's a decent footballer but Allen is definitely more developed and suited to play next to Lucas, who is a very good tactical midfielder. Overpaying but he'll improve them.

Leaving Chelsea with striking options of:

9 FW Fernando Torres

23 FW Daniel Sturridge

and a million attacking midfielders.

And Sturridge is hardly a dedicated centre forward. And Torres has been donkey bollocks for over a year now.

I would mock, but it makes me think they've got something up their sleeves, cos Lukaku looked pretty solid vs MLS All Stars. Like a young Didier Drogba even.

Though the comparisons to Didier Drogba are laughable.

9 FW Fernando Torres

23 FW Daniel Sturridge

And Sturridge is hardly a dedicated centre forward. And Torres has been donkey bollocks for over a year now.

I would mock, but it makes me think they've got something up their sleeves, cos Lukaku looked pretty solid vs MLS All Stars. Like a young Didier Drogba even.

My thoughts as well, they are being strongly linked with Cavani.

Sunderland linked with Defoe.

considering hes spurs only senior striker I doubt they'll let him go

Couldn't see him going there anyway like, but it does seem they are getting desperate.

he would be a good signing for them

Sunderland linked with Defoe.

considering hes spurs only senior striker I doubt they'll let him go

Couldn't see him going there anyway like, but it does seem they are getting desperate.

he would be a good signing for them

Really, he would hardly touch the ball.

9 FW Fernando Torres

23 FW Daniel Sturridge

My thoughts as well, they are being strongly linked with Cavani.

Fletcher is their man. In reality Cavani or maybe Falcao or Llorente?