Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

City close to deal for Fiorentina defender Matija Nastasic. £9.5m plus Stefan Savic according to a journo from CNN/Gazzetta.

Odd. Savic only had one season at Partizan before being thrown into the City first time, he's understandably looked a bit shakey. Given they paid 6m for him they obviously thought he he might have had a bit of talent, weird to get rid on a permanent basis so quickly. Mind this is City, where 6M is pocket change. 

Luckily for Spurs they are a well run club and i doubt any of those GK's are on massive wages.

They do need a long term GK, Lloris would be a fantastic signing and from a Newcastle POV i hope they don't get him.

Not on massive wages, but we can't keep em all. There's a kid called Button who's hopefully going to be good enough (homegrown etc etc) and Gomes is supposed to be on his way back to PSV. Personally I'm amazed we didn't go for Vorm, but there you go. Maybe we're working towards an entirely French-speaking defence.

I know the man says you have four massive days, but I think ours are even more crucial. You have a settled squad and manager, with a couple of obvious issues. We are in transition, with shit-loads of money burning a hole in our pocket, and also squad issues. I'm terrified we'll fuck it up.

Luckily for Spurs they are a well run club and i doubt any of those GK's are on massive wages.

They do need a long term GK, Lloris would be a fantastic signing and from a Newcastle POV i hope they don't get him.

I know the man says you have four massive days, but I think ours are even more crucial. You have a settled squad and manager, with a couple of obvious issues. We are in transition, with s***-loads of money burning a hole in our pocket, and also squad issues. I'm terrified we'll f*** it up.

Great point, when i think about it sometimes i overreact sometimes we have a settled squad that got us 5th last season i should chill out tbh.

As for you, i'll be shocked if you don't bring at least one player in, might not be enough but there you go.

I know the man says you have four massive days, but I think ours are even more crucial. You have a settled squad and manager, with a couple of obvious issues. We are in transition, with s***-loads of money burning a hole in our pocket, and also squad issues. I'm terrified we'll f*** it up.

Great point, when i think about it sometimes i overreact sometimes we have a settled squad that got us 5th last season i should chill out tbh.

As for you, i'll be shocked if you don't bring at least one player in, might not be enough but there you go.

If we only get one player in there will be rioting in the High Rd. Far too much money, and far too many issues (although tbf we still have a decent first XI). Your key, as it always has been, is not to lose anyone.

Milan seem to have signed that M'Baye Niang kid who seemed to be doing the rounds.

Shit move imo, will go there, be loaned out for back-to-back seasons, reach an age where he needs to break through, then another club will loan him and buy 50% of him, there'll be a little tussle for the next year or so between the two clubs and then he'll eventually be sold to the loanee for a small profit without making 10 appearances in total for Milan, possibly two of them starts in a cup no one gives a shit about.

Least he'll get some nice clothes.

According to The Telegraph, Tottenham have made offers/enquiries for Hugo Lloris, Yann M'Vila, Moussa Dembele, Alan Dzagoev and Willian. They're apparently quite close to Lloris (down to the player, supposedly), have made an official bid for M'Vila, are negotiating for Willian and have interest in Dembele.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9502278/Tottenham-Hotspur-launch-bids-or-inquiries-for-around-80m-after-Luka-Modrics-33m-exit-to-Real-Madrid.html

Can see Spurs being the major spenders in the last few days of this window. Which is a concern if we don't sign players too, as an opportunity will have been missed from our side and also means our rivals have strengthened significantly leaving us behind.