Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

They've made £15 million or so profit, sold their two best players to a 'local rival' and failed to adequetly replace key quality and experience in midfield.

Berbatov signing saves it from being disasterous. They'll still be top half like, with a lot of solid players and a good manager.

They've made £15 million or so profit, sold their two best players to a 'local rival' and failed to adequetly replace key quality and experience in midfield.

Berbatov signing saves it from being disasterous. They'll still be top half like, with a lot of solid players and a good manager.

I actually think they have some decent backup in Kacaniklic (who is highly rated in Sweden) and Kerim Frei, who impressed a lot last season.

Swansea's replacement of Neil Taylor has been annoyingly efficient. Ben Davies and Tiendalli into the first-team picture within a fortnight. We still haven't replaced Enrique* :laugh:

The pull of Laudrup as a name is massive IMO. Fucking masterstroke.

* - I still see Santon as a RB for us long-term. I hope so, anyway.

I actually think they have some decent backup in Kacaniklic (who is highly rated in Sweden) and Kerim Frei, who impressed a lot last season.

Yeah, they've both looked good.

Really hope Kacaniklic makes it big time, just for lols at Liverpool (who gave him away in order to sign Konchesky)

Dunno about that. They got rid of dead-weight (Johnson, Zamora, Etuhu), brought-in some veterans on the cheap (Petric, Rodallega, Riether, Berbatov), and made some cash (Dembele, Dempsey). And they have a lot of good young talent in Ruiz, Frei, Kacaniklic, Trotta, and Briggs.

They have some exciting individual prospects IMO, but stripped out some of the glue that made them a pretty decent side at times.

Danny Murphy one that's often forgotten. Couldn't always last the 90, in recent years, but looked a bit better with him in the middle.

They have some exciting individual prospects IMO, but stripped out some of the glue that made them a pretty decent side at times.

Danny Murphy one that's often forgotten. Couldn't always last the 90, in recent years, but looked a bit better with him in the middle.

Yeah he was really good last season though I think it was the right point at which to let him go. But losing him along with Dempsey and Dembele makes a massive impact. They have some exciting younger players but i doubt they're ready for this season. Still, i'd trust Jol to take them forward over the next few seasons.

As for Berbatov i'm not sure him and Ruiz can be accommodated in the same side especially now Ruiz has been getting more chances centrally.

That's going to make or break their year, imo. Having Sidwell and Diarra in central midfield doesn't exactly inspire much confidence.

Barcelona are trying to reach an agreement to sign 13-year-old Brahim Abdelkader Diaz from Malaga, who is thought of as one of the brightest young talents in Spain.

Malaga are hoping to receive €100,000 up front and bonuses totaling around €3million if his development continues and he makes his way through the ranks at Barcelona.

Barcelona are trying to reach an agreement to sign 13-year-old Brahim Abdelkader Diaz from Malaga, who is thought of as one of the brightest young talents in Spain.

Malaga are hoping to receive €100,000 up front and bonuses totaling around €3million if his development continues and he makes his way through the ranks at Barcelona.

Was reading that as well like. I think you're gonna see a lot more kids being hyped up into similar positions in order to make some money or agents filling a players head full of crap. He's 13 ffs.

Martins to Levante finalised.

Surprised that he's still only 27 (I know, I know...)

Is the transfer window simply irrelevant at this point? :lol: Can he actually play?

Good for him, anyway.

He was released by Kazan, so Levante picked him on a free. Can't play in the EL but he's cleared for La Liga.

Levante has built its success by being Home of the Second Chances, so maybe they can work their magic on him too. If he retains his pace it should fit well in Levante's counter style.

Where are the Aussies getting this money from?

Private owners and sponsors dishing out alot. West Sydney are owned by the league though, so Ballack would be being paid by the league itself. The TV rights deal is currently being negotiated, this is why id imagine they are sanctioning such a deal.

Dude their f***ing mining industry is loaded. Australia is the most expensive country Ive been too. Its really mental down there nowadays. They probably paying all these guys with money right out their wallets.

edit: Zurich is more expensive, but Australia is up there no doubt.

Dude their f***ing mining industry is loaded. Australia is the most expensive country Ive been too. Its really mental down there nowadays. They probably paying all these guys with money right out their wallets.

edit: Zurich is more expensive, but Australia is up there no doubt.

Yeh where im from in Perth, its rediculously expensive. Majority of the mines are in Western Australia, even a truck driver gets paid $120 000 a year up there. The shit thing is, there are cashed up bogans left right and centre. ie. poor people with money.