Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Bent's agent is trying to move him to Liverpool (not very interested) or Fulham (more interested).

The rumours about his ostracism being due to personal issues with other players are apparently not true. Lambert just doesn't like him, and thinks he's a Billy Big Bollocks. He's also of the belief (and I tend to agree on this) that the days of the striker who just stands there, waits for the ball, and scores, are largely over.

He did well under Houllier for us, as he had a regular supply of balls in from the wings. Less so under McLeish, as he didn't have a clue how to get the ball anywhere near the front, he didn't seem to think it was necessary.

Lambert doesn't "believe" in wingers, and isn't going to change tune in a hurry, so Bent is probably a luxury we should cash in on.

I do like Bent, but I can certainly understand why Lambert prefers Benteke. He, incidentally, is a fucking beast. He won't be with us too long, he'll be off somewhere at the very top eventually, mark my words.

Bent's agent is trying to move him to Liverpool (not very interested) or Fulham (more interested).

The rumours about his ostracism being due to personal issues with other players are apparently not true. Lambert just doesn't like him, and thinks he's a Billy Big Bollocks. He's also of the belief (and I tend to agree on this) that the days of the striker who just stands there, waits for the ball, and scores, are largely over.

He did well under Houllier for us, as he had a regular supply of balls in from the wings. Less so under McLeish, as he didn't have a clue how to get the ball anywhere near the front, he didn't seem to think it was necessary.

Lambert doesn't "believe" in wingers, and isn't going to change tune in a hurry, so Bent is probably a luxury we should cash in on.

I do like Bent, but I can certainly understand why Lambert prefers Benteke. He, incidentally, is a f***ing beast. He won't be with us too long, he'll be off somewhere at the very top eventually, mark my words.

Yeah I really like the look of Benteke, was almost glad you paid £7m for him (still a bargain) as for some reason I assumed he was one of these random £500k players clubs stumble upon, no offence :lol: just don't like other clubs doing it.

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC

Fernandinho tells @cmdotcom: “I am closing a deal with an English club. I will play in Manchester in January,”

He has impressed me greatly for Shakhtar much more than the likes of Willian.... mainly because he's the driving force and playmaker behind the team.

One of the best midfielders of the group stages so far IMO and probably just the type Yanited need.

City would be a strange one though as i don't see how a Yaya and Fernandinho midfield works tbh  :undecided:

I've not seen  lot of City apart from MOTD this season, but it's still a bit early to write him off and advocate the signing of a new player in that position, especially when there's no guarantee they will hit the ground running. It'd only be worth it if they got someone like De Rossi in, who would be a success over here imo.