Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Liverpool are after him aren't they?

In fact, I read the other day that they were after Tello, but if they couldn't get him their contingency plan was to go for Deulofeu instead. Isn't Deulofeu far more talented anyway? :lol:

Some news going round in Brazilian newspaper that Lucio has terminated his contract with Juventus and that he is aiming to sign with Sao Paulo. Corinthians made an €15million offer for 50% of the right of Alexandre Pato :lol: He's not worth €15m, imagine paying €15m for 50%...They think their facilities can make his injuries disappear. Just like they did with Ronaldo and Adriano, righto :lol:

Corinthians also bought 50% of Renato Augusto from Leverkusen which will be a very good signing in my opinion and are looking into buying Dede from Vasco too. Juninho Pernambucano signed for NY Red Bulls.

Some news going round in Brazilian newspaper that Lucio has terminated his contract with Juventus and that he is aiming to sign with Sao Paulo. Corinthians made an €15million offer for 50% of the right of Alexandre Pato :lol: He's not worth €15m, imagine paying €15m for 50%...They think their facilities can make his injuries disappear. Just like they did with Ronaldo and Adriano, righto :lol:

Corinthians also bought 50% of Renato Augusto from Leverkusen which will be a very good signing in my opinion and are looking into buying Dede from Vasco too. Juninho Pernambucano signed for NY Red Bulls.

Renato Augusto is fucking quality. Why hasn't he excelled in Europe? Was fantastic when I went to see Hamburg-Leverkusen about 2 years ago.

He was doing really good but injuries stopped his development a bit. Was in the national team and all. Him, Pato and Guerrero if they fit might make Corinthians win the Libertadores again. Especially with Ralf and Paulinho behind.

How do these deals work then? Does the other 50% go and play somewhere else?

The other 50% will be paid for by an image rights company/ sports agency / sponsors. Pretty much all South American transfers are done this way due to a total lack of funds/corrupt owners.

The other 50% will be paid for by an image rights company/ sports agency / sponsors. Pretty much all South American transfers are done this way due to a total lack of funds/corrupt owners.

Interesting, cheers. Sounds a bit dodgy.