Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Pérez said the other day that his aim was to make Cronaldo the highest paid player in the world. That's a hell of a way to set yourself for a negotiation :lol:

You'll not be laughing when the best player in the world demands to be the best paid player in the world..

Pérez said the other day that his aim was to make Cronaldo the highest paid player in the world. That's a hell of a way to set yourself for a negotiation :lol:

:lol:

Tbf though Real fans will lap that up, as long as it costs a f***ing fortune they are happy. 

No different to Barca

:lol:

Tbf though Real fans will lap that up, as long as it costs a f***ing fortune they are happy. 

No different to Barca

We spend way less and usually way worse.

Chelsea have agreed a £7.5m fee to sign Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse, apparently.

Aye, was reported in Dutch media today. Yet another talented player making a horrible career move.. :anguish:

He'll go straight out on loan will he not?

94' World Cup is one of the best ever. Everything was just magical about it. That Norway Mexico Ireland Italy group was ridiculous. That Saudi player scoring that goal when he went past everyone. Romario, Roberto Baggio, Baresi, Tomas Brolin, Stoichkov, Lechkov, Klinsmann, Escobar being shot in Colombia, everything happened at that World Cup.

Leonardo and his elbow on Ramos, John Aldridge and Jack Charlton's tirade at the officals when they wouldn't let Ireland make a substitution, the match where the goal fell apart, Oleg Salenko hitting 5 past Cameroon....

94' World Cup is one of the best ever. Everything was just magical about it. That Norway Mexico Ireland Italy group was ridiculous. That Saudi player scoring that goal when he went past everyone. Romario, Roberto Baggio, Baresi, Tomas Brolin, Stoichkov, Lechkov, Klinsmann, Escobar being shot in Colombia, everything happened at that World Cup.

Leonardo and his elbow on Ramos, John Aldridge and Jack Charlton's tirade at the officals when they wouldn't let Ireland make a substitution, the match where the goal fell apart, Oleg Salenko hitting 5 past Cameroon....

My first experience of real tragedy as well, that Baggio penalty miss. Couldn't believe it.

None of which was anything like as brilliant as the 1990 World Cup.

What a tournament that was.

And Motson squealing "Letchkovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!"

Guest icemanblue

I can't really remember 1990 one, even though I was 8. Wasn't really into football then.

Was that the one with the cool shaped mascot man? Made out of the Italian flag colours or something?

http://www.jamesgood.co.uk/sites/default/files/ciao-italia-90.png

Hasn't been bettered. Fantastic design.

Loved Italia 90, my first real memories of watching football.

Guest icemanblue

David Platt's goal against Belgium, specifically, sticks out in my mind. Can even remember what I was wearing while watching. Then obviously the semi with the Jormans.

Aye, Ian, I had the yo-yo too. I used to try to copy it all of the time, just reems of paper with attempts at drawing it. Bizarrely obsessed with it. :lol:

I can't really remember 1990 one, even though I was 8. Wasn't really into football then.

Was that the one with the cool shaped mascot man? Made out of the Italian flag colours or something?

http://www.jamesgood.co.uk/sites/default/files/ciao-italia-90.png

Hasn't been bettered. Fantastic design.

Loved Italia 90, my first real memories of watching football.

called Ciao i if i remember rightly. I used to love the animations of him celebrating that would get played on screen after a goal had been scored. I had a great t-shirt with him and 'italia 90' on but i outgrew it. might have to have a look on ebay for one i think. i remember the italia 90 coca cola size 2 footballs too  :aww:

Danish media saying we've agreed £4m for Okore.

I've no idea if he's any good (same with this Helenius we're signing), but I do like having a manager who looks all round Europe for up and coming players.

Danish media saying we've agreed £4m for Okore.

I've no idea if he's any good (same with this Helenius we're signing), but I do like having a manager who looks all round Europe for up and coming players.

You mean there is more than France in Europe? What magic is this?