Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Yeah, another Belgian as well. I wonder where this crop has came from or is it just random coincidence they have so much talent at once again?

Immigration has helped, given a good diversity of player.

94' World Cup is one of the best ever. Everything was just magical about it. That Norway Mexico Ireland Italy group was ridiculous. That Saudi player scoring that goal when he went past everyone. Romario, Roberto Baggio, Baresi, Tomas Brolin, Stoichkov, Lechkov, Klinsmann, Escobar being shot in Colombia, everything happened at that World Cup.

94' World Cup is one of the best ever. Everything was just magical about it. That Norway Mexico Ireland Italy group was ridiculous. That Saudi player scoring that goal when he went past everyone. Romario, Roberto Baggio, Baresi, Tomas Brolin, Stoichkov, Lechkov, Klinsmann, Escobar being shot in Colombia, everything happened at that World Cup.

http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.net/mundial/2010/html/images/momentos_espana/codazo.jpg

Why every Spaniard of my generation grew up hating the Italian national football team.

Let's not forget the scary Maradona celebration to the camera...before being sent home in disgrace. :lol:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/48138000/jpg/_48138094_maradona_94_still_640.jpg

Yeah, another Belgian as well. I wonder where this crop has came from or is it just random coincidence they have so much talent at once again?

They really do seem to have some immense players coming through. Would love Newcastle to try for Nacer Chadli but he seems destined for better things.

When I was a kid they were my favourite team at USA '94. Loved Scifo's red boots (pretty unique at the time) and the random apostrophe in Preud'homme's name.

I liked Sweden. I even started supporting them until around 2000-2002 time and then just lost interest as it seemed a bit daft for me to support another country. (Although I still have soft sports for other national teams. )

Pérez said the other day that his aim was to make Cronaldo the highest paid player in the world. That's a hell of a way to set yourself for a negotiation :lol:

:lol:

Tbf though Real fans will lap that up, as long as it costs a fucking fortune they are happy.