Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Mkhitaryan scores and assists within the first half hour of his BVB debut  :rant:

It's gone all too quite for us. I don't know what the fuck is happening actually. Once Ince completes his Cardiff move, our net spend will be negative, and that's before the expected sales of Suarez and Reina.

Unless money is being saved for the stadium, I can't understand it. I was so upbeat about the season 2 weeks ago when Mkh (72 HOURS AWAY MAN), now I'm starting to be as depressed as you guys seem to be about next season.

Fuck football man.

Fuck off

:lol:

Couldn't have put it better.

Come on guys, I know you lot love me. It's impossible not to like George Costanza  :cheesy:

But you're not him, just some fucking glory hunting Liverpool fan. Bet your mam bought you a top coz your mates liked the colour and that was it, lifetime as a fucking cock.  :pards:

Some Spanish radio station saying Thiago is going to Bayern.

Cue people saying he's bottled it by not going to Man Utd.

No idea where he'll fit in around Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Gustavo, Kroos, Muller, Robben, Ribery, Gotze and Shaqiri :lol: Especially when he's leaving to get gametime!

Maybe it's my loss but I can't seem to enjoy it with him in it. And therefore, I've chosen not to watch it.

Ignoring the Seinfeld posts, registered for 2 years and you have 6 posts.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Maybe it's my loss but I can't seem to enjoy it with him in it. And therefore, I've chosen not to watch it.

Ignoring the Seinfeld posts, registered for 2 years and you have 6 posts.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?

I have mostly seen the forum as a source of information in the past, but I'll try to be a more frequent poster from now on :-)