Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Catalan TV claiming Luís Enrique is the chosen manager.

It'd be the more sensical appointment. Knows the place, has worked already with the youngsters and even played with some of the heavyweights (Xavi, Puyol) when they were just breaking through. He has enough personality to walk into a star-studded dressing room. I think he did well enough at Roma, given the circumstances.

Did Reina have a bad season last season? I thought he was still considered one of the better keepers in the league, can't see why Liverpool want to get rid,

That Immobile guy is always the subject of part ownership bids on my save on FM. Been going on for about a year now. Might remove him from my short list, actually. Any case anyone was wondering.

You see, we should really be in there for so many reasons.

We were in January so might be again.

Yep. Previous interest, French, young, cheap, lots of potential, a position we need. Alternatively, we could just play Darren Bent as a #10 ;D

I mean.. obviously its worth our time being in for him when he has already turned us down once and now Arsenal and Man City are after him. In fact I might go down to the bookies and stick my inheritance on him coming here..

Guest Roger Kint

I mean.. obviously its worth our time being in for him when he has already turned us down once and now Arsenal and Man City are after him. In fact I might go down to the bookies and stick my inheritance on him coming here..

Might as well never sign anyone just in case theres competition.

Might as well never sign anyone just in case theres competition.

:lol:

Joe is that you? Or are you just stuck in a time warp where you think we can compete with interested top 4 clubs around the world for highly rated players?

We know our (unfortunate and soul destroying) place and make our moves wisely.. The better players we do get come when we steal march and sign players before other clubs become aware of them or their situation.

There is a big difference between realistic signings and what we see linked in the press everyday. We should start a thread about it..

Did Reina have a bad season last season? I thought he was still considered one of the better keepers in the league, can't see why Liverpool want to get rid,

Massively over rated to begin with like every Liverpool player, however he's been shite for a couple of years.

Apparently Luís Enrique has a clause that allows him to be released of his Celta contract if Barça came in for him.

Our president has said that we'll appoint a new manager "early next week".

Heard anything about AVB being linked?

Apparently Luís Enrique has a clause that allows him to be released of his Celta contract if Barça came in for him.

Our president has said that we'll appoint a new manager "early next week".

Heard anything about AVB being linked?

No.

Frontrunners are apparently Luís Enrique and Martino. Celta have denied any talks with Barça, though. An unproven (in Europe) Argentinian manager...

Higgy to Napoli?

WTF is up with with Arsenal. It's like they are afraid to buy good players just in case they have to deal with the pressure of winning something.

:yao:

That sounds awfully familiar.

Higgy to Napoli?

WTF is up with with Arsenal. It's like they are afraid to buy good players just in case they have to deal with the pressure of winning something.

They agreed a fee with Madrid of around 27m euros and then Madrid had a change of heart and bumped the price up to 35m.

If i'm Arsenal i would walk away too, he's not worth nowhere close that amount of money even 27 was pushing it.