Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest bimpy474

I was 6, playing Super Mario :lol:

Oh look at me.

I had a dreamcast aged 6.

Pathetic.

Look at me. I'm way older than you guys.

Geriatric.

:lol: fair and well played.

Football's saviour and best player England have produced Scott Parker joins Fulham.

Apparently he just wouldn't stop spinning at Spurs lodge and when he finally ran out of steam he was at Fulham's training ground.

Football's saviour and best player England have produced Scott Parker joins Fulham.

Apparently he just wouldn't stop spinning at Spurs lodge and when he finally ran out of steam he was at Fulham's training ground.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW8xWztOfyE1mLuyeJWVrDlYH08vRiYE6-isVFTqmEOY3ybRhr

If we sold our best players we'd be able to go on a shopping spree as well.

Like when we sold Carroll and didn't spend all of it till 2 years after he left.......

Spurs sold big players on deadline day as well and didn't replace them instantly, shock horror.

Spurs buy and sell and have made loads of money from it, we sell and its going in Ashleys back pocket or pay his electric bill or similar shite. We buy and its never enough, Sold Carroll and bought Ba - free transfer and it wasn't enough at the time until he showed he can score goals, we then got Cisse while investing in other areas of the squad. Still not enough.

Carroll money was spent wisely imo, and correctly (over time) we didn't need to spend it all at once, shame people have no patience.

So if we didn't sell Carroll we wouldn't had bought anyone over the last 2 and 1/2 years?

Hang on, isn't that exactly what you are accusing the club of now?  :lol:

We wouldn't have brought in the same players I'm certain of that. One or two less, players of lesser quality, we wouldn't have bought Cisse for certain.

No, your saying we can only sign players if we sell players.

;)

They apparently are going for Willian and Lamela :lol:

They get them two plus the other signings and they are better without Bale.

that on top of what they had and its some fantastic work by Spurs

makes you wonder why they're neighbors aren't in for either of those players

Ninety three million pounds. Good grief.

Back in my day, you could take that money to the sweet shop on the corner, buy the street and still have change left over for several high class ladies of the night.