Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

anyone with a bet365 account check your messages. if you place a pre match bet they will refund the first bet in play should you lose, to the value of the pre match bet (up to £50)

Rooney is usually hilariously bad in big games. Can't wait.

Against the likes of Barcelona it's more a case of him being asked to do more of a defensive job rather than have the creative freedom he usually has. Hilariously bad is way off the mark. He does a job for the team. He was moved wide left for two seasons to facilitate Ronaldo without a whimper.

Would love Man u to win, bit sick of all the cheating, play acting and smarmy boss that barca have!

Still like Messi tho', seems to be the only honest player they have at the moment...

:thup: This is how I feel and this coming from someone who detest Man Utd!

You wouldn't if they were tapping a Newcastle player up year on year and then they do that when they come in your training ground.

We shouldn't let them use it.

Yup I'm with you, that's not on especially since Arsenal let them train on their ground, things like this makes me hate the twats even more

The pubs around here will no doubt be filled with fake American Mancs (although is could just as easily be fake Barca shitheads) so I'll just be enjoying the atmosphere but secretly hoping that Barca absolutely pound them.  As a neutral though I just hope it's a good match.

Question for people who know Man Utd supporters who dont live in Manchester. Where would you be if Newcastle were in the CL final a week after winning the league? These Man Utd fans you know, what are their plans for this weekend? Exactly.

Its infuriating with some of these fans, ill be in a pub on Saturday night surrounded by them. This is the north east of Ireland, with Manchester being in the north west of England, why are pubs here bunged out with Man Utd fans?

I must admit I don't understand the Barca hate. If you don't enjoy the style they play the game there's something massively wrong. I realise they have their fair share of fan boys but at the same time it's diffiuclt not to admire them. They're the best side on the planet to watch bar none.

As for the diving/cheating accusations, people really need to get over it. The Barca/Real games brought out the very worse of both sides and continental football, it was bad for the game but some seem to have lost sight of the fact both were as bad as the other. Frankly, I don't condone it but it's part of the European game, people kicking up a fuss about about Barca would be horrified if they watched a handful of Sarie A games. I'm not a massive fan of Mascherano, Busquets or Pedro but I find the side as a whole are so great to watch I can deal with it when it happens on the rare occasion.

If that is your conclusion, not sure if you watched the whole match. Yes a few Madrid players, Angel di Maria in particular  did dive, but the way Barcelona did it (Alves horrific my legs are snapped in two, Busquet and Pedro holding the face when there was no contact anywhere near the face and the way Barcelona players surrounded the ref almost every time there was a foul) was not cheating in the diving category but was cheating designed to get a player sent off and that to me is the worst kind of cheating and cowardice.

For me it comes down to this. Barca winning = nothing, Man Utd winning = clowns who barely know what Old Trafford looks like gloating in my face all night about "united" and of course how Newcastle are shit and how they will never win it etc etc. I know ill just end up arguing with these creeps about how many times they go to games etc all night :lol: Barca all the way.

Rooney and Nani are divers.  Vidic and Scholes are serial foulers and cheats.  Ferguson is always complaining and criticising refs.  They don't even deserve to be in the final.  #cry

In fact, Barca would be doing football a disservice if they didn't cheat their way to a win, right?

Rooney and Nani are divers.  Vidic and Scholes are serial foulers and cheats.  Ferguson is always complaining and criticising refs.  They don't even deserve to be in the final.  #cry

In fact, Barca would be doing football a disservice if they didn't cheat their way to a win.

thats what i'd like if i didn't have a fair wedge on barce to win in 90mins.

I must admit I don't understand the Barca hate. If you don't enjoy the style they play the game there's something massively wrong. I realise they have their fair share of fan boys but at the same time it's diffiuclt not to admire them. They're the best side on the planet to watch bar none.

As for the diving/cheating accusations, people really need to get over it. The Barca/Real games brought out the very worse of both sides and continental football, it was bad for the game but some seem to have lost sight of the fact both were as bad as the other. Frankly, I don't condone it but it's part of the European game, people kicking up a fuss about about Barca would be horrified if they watched a handful of Sarie A games. I'm not a massive fan of Mascherano, Busquets or Pedro but I find the side as a whole are so great to watch I can deal with it when it happens on the rare occasion.

If that is your conclusion, not sure if you watched the whole match. Yes a few Madrid players, Angel di Maria in particular  did dive, but the way Barcelona did it (Alves horrific my legs are snapped in two, Busquet and Pedro holding the face when there was no contact anywhere near the face and the way Barcelona players surrounded the ref almost every time there was a foul) was not cheating in the diving category but was cheating designed to get a player sent off and that to me is the worst kind of cheating and cowardice.

When in either leg did Madrid actually try to play football and score goals?  Exactly.  Regardless of the play acting Barcelona players did over the course of the tie, Madrid didn't deserve to go through.

Why do you think in basically every high profile game Mourinho is involved in, football takes a back seat?  Because he tries to win by mind games, unsportsmanhip behaviour and kicking the opposition off the pitch, which always results in a fracas.  Just what he wants.

Watch El Clasico's from past seasons compared to this years when Jose suddenly became involved.  You'll notice a drastic change.  Del Bosque's, Schuster's or Pellegrini's Madrid teams never played in such a pathetic manner like this current one.

For me it comes down to this. Barca winning = nothing, Man Utd winning = clowns who barely know what Old Trafford looks like gloating in my face all night about "united" and of course how Newcastle are shit and how they will never win it etc etc. I know ill just end up arguing with these creeps about how many times they go to games etc all night :lol: Barca all the way.

To be fair, the ones who say that can't really be taken seriously can they? "To see United kick Newcastle butt 3-0" should have been the comment that disabled their opinion on football!

When in either leg did Madrid actually try to play football and score goals?  Exactly.  Regardless of the play acting Barcelona players did over the course of the tie, Madrid didn't deserve to go through.

Why do you think in basically every high profile game Mourinho is involved in, football takes a back seat?  Because he tries to win by mind games, unsportsmanhip behaviour and kicking the opposition off the pitch, which always results in a fracas.  Just what he wants.

Watch El Clasico's from past seasons compared to this years when Jose suddenly became involved.  You'll notice a drastic change.  Del Bosque's, Schuster's or Pellegrini's Madrid teams never played in such a pathetic manner like this current one.

Which part of my post did I say Madrid deserved to go through? I was just commenting on how Barca were the bigger cheats (by quite a comfortable margin) on the night. On who deserved to go through, that unfortunately is a question that we won't know the answer to thanks to Dani Alves embarrassing play acting

Which part of my post did I say Madrid deserved to go through? I was just commenting on how Barca were the bigger cheats (by quite a comfortable margin) on the night. On who deserved to go through, that unfortunately is a question that we won't know the answer to thanks to Dani Alves embarrassing play acting

so alves, busquets & pedro playacting is what prevented madrid from creating and scoring goals over 180 minutes of football is it?  fuck off man :lol:

there's another way to look at it for me, madrid approached the game in a very attritional manner right?  dig in, defend deep and defend hard...it'd be interesting to see what the actual foul count for madrid was that night (or indeed in any of the big CL games vs barca recently) because fouling people is also against the rules you know? 

stopping a superior team by kicking and blocking them is no better than diving or feigning shit in my opinion, just different ways of doing the same thing except for some reason you're on your high horse about one not the other