Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

The English commentator was saying it like 'Ca - Buy', but obviously with no gap between the syllables.

Yeah i think it's this. French commentator on the match last night pronounced it Ca-buy-yay, but they add tweaks to anything  :laugh:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Martin Tyler says it like 'Cab-aye' on fifa.

He's good on fifa, as is Gervinho. Deadly front trio.

Wouldn't know him if he slapped me in the face so at this stage the best I can say is at least he's not Stephen Ireland. :thup:

'tis good to see us moving early mind, I've always said you should have the majority of your transfer dealings done by the start of pre-season and certainly by the first league game. Anything after that should be a bonus if a certain player becomes available.

'tis good to see us moving early mind, I've always said you should have the majority of your transfer dealings done by the start of pre-season and certainly by the first league game. Anything after that should be a bonus if a certain player becomes available.

Absolutely.

Guest BooBoo

Wouldn't know him if he slapped me in the face so at this stage the best I can say is at least he's not Stephen Ireland. :thup:

Yes, it's encouraging. For once I hope we can kick off the season with our team sorted rather than sifting through the left overs at the back end of August. Much more sensible to get the players in and let them have a chnace to all bond together during pre season.