Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

There was no battle your right, they don't have the fight in them..

Like that has any relevance at all :lol: when you have Perch and Tiote ( neither are French btw) running around like headless chicken and not even bothering to protect the back 4 giving loads of space to talented players like Coutinho this is what happens.

This has absolute f*ck all to do with fight, its just an easy way out to ignore what the real problems are.

He's been the captain for this part of the season that has seen us lose to Benfica with our tails between our legs, embarrassed by the shitest of mackems and now this. He has to shoulder some of the blame, with the captains armband comes responsibility. He has shown none over the past few weeks.

Tiote used to be the one who took the fight to the opposition, to many yellows created a player who now has no clue what he should be doing.

I would rather have the Tiote that got booked and missed game than this Tiote who is dreadful every game.

Said above I am not just blaming the French lads

We heard all the pundits giving it "to many Frenchmen in the side never up for the battle when needed"

They were right

:facepalm: what you on about the battle? we were all the bloody place because of the moron in charge and how he coaches and sets up.

Continue looking for excuses for Pardew though.

Tell me how someone being up the battle would change anything when we couldn't near any of their players?

"The Battle" :lol:

We went down with Carroll/nolan/barton/duff/taylor/ shearer in charge. Total rubbish

Fucking Duff? :lol:

We heard all the pundits giving it "to many Frenchmen in the side never up for the battle when needed"

They were right

:facepalm: what you on about the battle? we were all the bloody place because of the moron in charge and how he coaches and sets up.

Tell me how someone being up the battle would change anything when we couldn't near any of their players?

We went down with Carroll/nolan/barton/duff/taylor/ shearer in charge. Total rubbish

f***ing Duff? :lol:

Think he's talking about nationalities?

They were right

f***ing Duff? :lol:

Think he's talking about nationalities?

Certainly am. Means nothin

Read that in an Irish accent for some reason

If he's clinically depressed or something, then he should be getting treatment and not playing football.

If not, his attitude is shit and he's the last person that should be captain in these circumstances. Nothing to do with his nationality. Would have been gutted to see him sold last summer, but he's been a never-ending disappointment this season.

Depressed like much of the other with being told to play against their strengths out of position and against their natural instincts to enjoy playing free flowing football.

The whole coaching set up needs shooting. Yes men all round and gutless.. no surprise it is rubbing off on our players at least half of which could be playing for most clubs in the league.

If he's half as depressed as the fans then I can understand his turmoil.

How anyone can walk into training and listen to that turd Pardew telling them the same s*** over and over knowing it won't f***ing work.

How do you do it?  The wage packet is nice but you're essentially getting paid to f*** things up on the field, that's basically what these players are doing by following that c***'s so called 'tactics' every day.

Today I honestly thought it was like watching Owen back in the last relegation season - didn't look to get involved knowing he's out of the sinking ship at the end of the season.

:thup: Thats the problem with a lot of the team. We go down or not, they'll be punted on so it doesn't really matter.