Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Decent return. As much as I enjoy his long range strikes, he's mastered the whole 'attacking midfielder providing a goal threat at the edge of the box' thing, which is more pleasing. He's a menace at the moment. His goal was undoubtedly the pick of the bunch yesterday (except maybe Assaidi's, which was a super strike).

When Cabaye's went in I just went "YEP." :lol:

Pards

“The Sun put a price of £22m on him, I don’t know what the Telegraph or Times will put on him but they will all be different.

“It is not our price and we don’t want to sell him of course.

“As I said, he is the main man here.

“If he stays here he is going to be a major influence in that World Cup for France.”

Im posting it even if it doesn't mean much..

Nowt wrong with that, imo. Pards saying some good stuff atm - makes a nice change. His post-Stoke interview was spot on as well. Smug and confident. I much prefer him when he's not being a wet fanny, insinuating that we're a small club and actively inviting bids for our players.

Nowt wrong with that, imo. Pards saying some good stuff atm - makes a nice change. His post-Stoke interview was spot on as well. Smug and confident. I much prefer him when he's not being a wet fanny, insinuating that we're a small club and actively inviting bids for our players.

Why!? I like him better that way. :razz:

:lol: Aye, the smug approach seems a lot more natural to him.

Thought he was pretty poor til he manufactured the sending off for want of a better phrase. Absolutely bossed it second half, perfect distribution and how to use the extra men we had. Goal was superb football, 9 men or not.