Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest hydeous

Hate that we've entered negotiations. Don't care what fee we get for him, it doesn't affect me in any way.

I don't believe a replacement will be anywhere close to Cabaye's level anytime soon, which means there's nothing left to look forward to this season. With Man Utd looking like shit, this is about as good a chance as we'll have to finish top 6.

Why can't we get replacements one window early? Or at least sometime in the beginning of the window so we can see the new player play a couple of games for us before we sell our best players.

Hate that we've entered negotiations. Don't care what fee we get for him, it doesn't affect me in any way.

I don't believe a replacement will be anywhere close to Cabaye's level anytime soon, which means there's nothing left to look forward to this season. With Man Utd looking like shit, this is about as good a chance as we'll have to finish top 6.

Why can't we get replacements one window early? Or at least sometime in the beginning of the window so we can see the new player play a couple of games for us before we sell our best players.

Man Utd will be out of our sights soon.

Was nice to be there, though.

Why d'u want to bankrupt us..... ffs!

Guest Roger Kint

We'll have leaked this btw, so obvious.

Welcome to the world of almost every single transfer story ever seen on SSN

Guest Roger Kint

Hate that we've entered negotiations.

Based on that tweet? Or did something happen on a previous page?

just the ss yellow ticker I think.

Mines broke, it only says what is in the tweet

whats with these stupidly low bids for him btw? They have to know we'd never sell at that price

Bet it won't take much more. £17m would do it I think. We know we'd only get about £12m in summer anyway.

Why would we only get £12m? Is his contract up in 2015? (Genuine question)

Guest Roger Kint

whats with these stupidly low bids for him btw? They have to know we'd never sell at that price

Bet it won't take much more. £17m would do it I think. We know we'd only get about £12m in summer anyway.

2016. Basically he is talking crap

based on what? We're under no obligation to sell and it being late in the window will only drive the price upwards

2016. Basically he is talking crap

Ah good. His value won't decrease £5m in 6 months then, in fact with a World Cup I'd hope/expect it to go up