Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Want to see him as part of a trio next weekend. Barton - Tiote - Cabaye. Reckon we'd be onto a winner there, like.

Would be similar to how he played for Lille. Have we got the strikers for a 4-3-3 though? Ba left, Shola middle and Obertan right?

Jonas         Obertan

Ba

With these guys up front we would have a very fluid front three, each of them could play in another's respective position.  Could be class.

Want to see him as part of a trio next weekend. Barton - Tiote - Cabaye. Reckon we'd be onto a winner there, like.

Would be similar to how he played for Lille. Have we got the strikers for a 4-3-3 though? Ba left, Shola middle and Obertan right?

Jonas         Obertan

Ba

With these guys up front we would have a very fluid front three, each of them could play in another's respective position.  Could be class.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EqSbcFCqgK0/RwEOh5-ynTI/AAAAAAAAArg/zVCaEGTgPXM/s400/Toothless+cindy+copia.jpg

Barton  Tiote  Cabaye

Obertan                          Jonas

Ba 

Would be pretty Tasty. In time replace Jonas/Obertan with Marveaux and Benny and we might be on to a winner

Can`t see Pardew dropping Shola against the Mackems though.. with reason.

Just on that, silly bitch wheese keys reckons Barton's comment about Steven Taylor on Five Live will have not gone down well in the dressing room. Fuck off. :lol:

Aye, because Keys is known for his famous banter amongst workmates. :iamatwat:

Guest icemanblue

Just on that, silly bitch wheese keys reckons Barton's comment about Steven Taylor on Five Live will have not gone down well in the dressing room. Fuck off. :lol:

Er...

I think he was onabout Louise Taylor like :lol:

Le Sib. :smitten:

http://www.sofoot.com/sibierski-barton-est-plus-mature-146448-article.html

Does Cabaye's transfer to Newcastle show a progression for his career?

You must stop that (this journo had been having sly digs at English football all interview). Cabaye could have picked up the same wages at any other club. He called me back in March-April to ask my opinion of the club, I told him I'd sign for them with my eyes closed, he will experience great things there. He will be a regular in the side, and he'll play against great sides and in great stadiums. It is my biggest regret that I only played there for a season, but even so, I played alongside the likes of Scott Parker, Emre, Milner, Owen, Martins...I would have stayed if it hadn't been for an incompetent chairman".

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Did Sib really play alongside Owen? :lol:

Reading away. Think it was supposed to be some shitty 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Did Sib really play alongside Owen? :lol:

Reading away. Think it was supposed to be some shitty 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Aye right. Owen's comeback it was.

Didn't Owen play something like left winger for parts of that game?

Le Sib did a great job that season. I wasn't too keen on us giving him a 2-year extension, mind, but Freddy could have probably reached some sort of appearance-based compromise with him.

That diving header against Reading where he twists onto the end of a Nobby centre was absolutely class forward's play.