Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Clubs fault if they're releasing him when he is injured. Ryder said he's got a dodgy stomach muscle n all.

Gerraway man.

Doesn't fit your agenda, sorry.

RvP pulled out the Dutch squad, I bet he is involved at the weekend.

Sounds like he or the coaching/medical staff aren't doing their jobs properly then.

Either way it's anothing thing that is making our decision not too bulk up the squad like every wanted a piss poor idea.

He's not playing well but bloody hell, what sort of midfield we looking at for Saturday now (and be realistic, it will be a midfield 4)

HBA.  Tiote.  Anita.  Ferguson.

:lol: What a load of toss.

More or less similar to when we played Reading. Cabaye & Tiote have played 2 whole games together nearly a third of the way into the season. This will be the 2nd time Cabayes picked up an injury for the exact game Tiote returns for having been out for 3 weeks :lol: The timing is a joke.

Anita - Tiote - Bigi pls

Fuck that, I dont fancy watching hollywood balls from Tiote all game. We need some creative outlet. I'd play Ben Arfa central.

Tiote-Vurnon

Gabby - HBA - Sammy

It's not ideal but if we want some attacking force.

Jonas and Cabaye being out of the team might actually help based on their form. They certainly wouldn't have been dropped.

Yep because we have an abundance of creativity and players who can actually pass the ball in our team don't we :lol:

We have played 20 through balls so far this season with Cabaye and Ben Arfa producing more than half of them he clearly isn't the problem despite how desperate you are to finish 12th and have Nolan back instead of European football  :lol:

Jonas and Cabaye being out of the team might actually help based on their form. They certainly wouldn't have been dropped.

Yep because we have an abundance of creativity and players who can actually pass the ball in our team don't we :lol:

We have played 20 through balls so far this season with Cabaye and Ben Arfa producing more than half of them he clearly isn't the problem despite how desperate you are to finish 12th and have Nolan back instead of European football  :lol:

"20 through balls" :lol: Mole_Prozonefan

This can be a positive if it forces Pardew to try something different to what we know clearly doesn't work. The Swansea game was going to be the same as the West Ham game and we all know it.

I'm just saying it's a indication that other than Ben Arfa he's the only one in the team capable of passing forwards that isn't a long ball.

We will miss him, bad form or not we just don't have any creative players behind him.

I'm not a massive fan of stats btw i just find it quite worrying when there's only really 2 creative threats in the team and they spend more time winning the ball than actually creating things for the strikers.

I hope West Ham was the game that gives the kick up the arse it needs but i some how doubt it.

Anita - Tiote - Bigi pls

Fuck that, I dont fancy watching hollywood balls from Tiote all game. We need some creative outlet. I'd play Ben Arfa central.

Tiote-Vurnon

Gabby - HBA - Sammy

:papiss:

It's simple with Obertan. Never ever play him.

If I were a Newcastle fan I'd play Ferguson at left back and move Santon to the right wing rather than play Obertan.

Anita - Tiote - Bigi pls

Tiote-Vurnon

Gabby - HBA - Sammy

:papiss:

It's simple with Obertan. Never ever play him.

If I were a Newcastle fan I'd play Ferguson at left back and move Santon to the right wing rather than play Obertan.

A few of us are slower than others, they'll catch up.