Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Been a different player since Debuchy joined.

Probably because he was on the treatment table. Just a wild stab in the dark mind.

Yea hes been on the treatment table since the start of the season hasn't he?

Eh? he's been injured for months and even when he was playing he was carrying an injury and being deployed in 4-4-2 hoof by Pards.

Of course good players will always improve performances but lets not act he wouldn't be performing without Debuchy :lol:

Some people reckoned his early season lack of form was due to him being in the huff because we didn't sign Debuchy, hence the comment. :)

Immense player, very good today! Such an elegant player in the way he does everything. Early to say but he looks bloody perfect in this role. The way he dictated play today 'reminded' me of Xavi and Deco in his younger days.

Wish we could pull him out of the international game midweek,  with his time out injured and the huge effort he has put in this week in the two games,  a nice relaxing week could have done him the world of good.  Hopefully Deschamps will only give him a half a game, ideally by swapping him for Sissoko. 

Guest Newcastletom

When he went to hit that volley on the edge of the box today i had dreams of a repeat goal from the villa game.

I love him  :D

Guest hatem garrincha

fantastic performance, just a little worried how he seems to be struggliong towards the end of games. hopefully just the result of returning after a long term injury.

Man of the match for me. Outstanding range of (long) passes. I gess he misses Hatem too