Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Aye lets sell all the players because they happen to under perform under a moronic excuse for a manager.

Can someone remind me who has performed this season? Ba maybe? and he's looked like dog shit outside the direct crap he relies upon at Chelsea.

He's probably the best CM we have had since Lee or Speed, but aye lets sell him because the manager is a moron.

I can guarantee you this right now, if we sold him he would succeed and we would look like f*cking idiots.

Same goes for any other under performing player.... good enough to be France's best midfielder but not good for us? Righto.

Aye lets sell all the players because they happen to under perform under a moronic excuse for a manager.

Can someone remind me who has performed this season? Ba maybe? and he's looked like dog s*** outside the direct crap he relies upon at Chelsea.

He's probably the best CM we have had since Lee or Speed, but aye lets sell him because the manager is a moron.

I can guarantee you this right now, if we sold him he would succeed and we would look like f*cking idiots.

Same goes for any other under performing player.... good enough to be France's best midfielder but not good for us? Righto.

Bang on the f***ing money :thup:

The proof is in the pudding, take Sissoko for example, he's not looked like the same player he was when he first joined us and I can only attribute that to the manager and his tactics (he's not a number 10!).

Can someone remind me who has performed this season? Ba maybe? and he's looked like dog shit outside the direct crap he relies upon at Chelsea.

Agree with that line. But, like I said, he's been mostly poor for us this season. He's not our biggest problem but I dont trust him to get us out of this mess. Cabaye with Pardew will never work out.

His lack of effort and care on the pitch not matter then?

Almost wish I never watched today, it's going to be hard to forgive him unless he puts in two motm performances starting with qpr.

I don't see a player lacking in effort myself, seems to cover a lot of ground for us still and always gets stuck in. I can't really be arsed to waste my energy getting precious over a one second moment, he grafts every week but it always goes unnoticed if he doesn't impose himself on matches when on the ball.

Guest neesy111

Cabaye is overrated.  We care rapidly finding why all these players we get on cheap are cheap tbh.

Can someone remind me who has performed this season? Ba maybe? and he's looked like dog s*** outside the direct crap he relies upon at Chelsea.

Cabaye is overrated.  We care rapidly finding why all these players we get on cheap are cheap tbh.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Cracking through ball for the Cisse goal/none-goal, but aye let's sell him. :rolleyes:

Not got much of a choice if he doesn't want to be here. I'd rather have a player who imposes himself and gets goals anyway.

Cabaye does have six this season tbf. I'm not saying he doesn't want to leave, just pointing out that actively wanting to sell him is lunacy.

Its not tbh, he doesn't have what it takes to play in the EPL at the very top and his comments about getting depressed can be evidence of that.

Can't really believe that post tbh being depressed for a short period has nothing to do with ability.

:thup:

Morning ronnie you still up?

Jesus

Cabaye doesn't deserve to be in a relegation battle. He had a storming return from injury grabbing a few goals, pulling us by our bootstraps, and showing how much we missed him, but like Sissoko (and virtually everyone else tbh), his zeal has been sapped in a dressing room which doesn't believe in their manager.

The guy can do very special things. Talk of replacing him saddens me - reminds me of the folk who wanted to replace Robert with a grafter :anguish:

How horrible things have got for people to entertain such backwards thoughts :(

Cabaye doesn't deserve to be in a relegation battle. He had a storming return from injury grabbing a few goals, pulling us by our bootstraps, and showing how much we missed him, but like Sissoko (and virtually everyone else tbh), his zeal has been sapped in a dressing room which doesn't believe in their manager.

The guy can do very special things. Talk of replacing him saddens me - reminds me of the folk who wanted to replace Robert with a grafter :anguish:

How horrible things have got for people to entertain such backwards thoughts :(

He's just having a bad run of form now at the end. Any player can have it.

Cracking through ball for the Cisse goal/none-goal, but aye let's sell him. :rolleyes:

Not got much of a choice if he doesn't want to be here. I'd rather have a player who imposes himself and gets goals anyway.

Cabaye does have six this season tbf. I'm not saying he doesn't want to leave, just pointing out that actively wanting to sell him is lunacy.

Its not tbh, he doesn't have what it takes to play in the EPL at the very top and his comments about getting depressed can be evidence of that.

:lol: what the fuck are you talking about, Neesy?

:lol: what the f*** are you talking about, Neesy?

He made some comments of having felt depressed after the World Cup for not having a single day of rest between last season and this season, and people take it as he is ready to throw in the towel. FFS, the guy is a great footballer, how many footballer can perform from July 2011 to May 2013 without having any rest. That almost two whole years. I think it's disrespectful to say that one of our best players can't cut in the league because he's had maybe 8-9 bad games in his whole career here and the majority of those coming now when the whole squad is under pressure. TBF to Cabaye, he was a bit better yesterday that he has been although he did misplace those easy passes he always makes. I think it's a matter of armband in the end and feeling the need to be a leader on the pitch which he isn't. But he's class at one of the top midfielders in this league.

Guest neesy111

He made some comments of having felt depressed after the World Cup for not having a single day of rest between last season and this season, and people take it as he is ready to throw in the towel. FFS, the guy is a great footballer, how many footballer can perform from July 2011 to May 2013 without having any rest. That almost two whole years. I think it's disrespectful to say that one of our best players can't cut in the league because he's had maybe 8-9 bad games in his whole career here and the majority of those coming now when the whole squad is under pressure. TBF to Cabaye, he was a bit better yesterday that he has been although he did misplace those easy passes he always makes. I think it's a matter of armband in the end and feeling the need to be a leader on the pitch which he isn't. But he's class at one of the top midfielders in this league.

He had loads of rest he came back like 4 weeks after France got knocked out of the euros, again people are happy to peddle out excuses for him.

Talk of selling him is rubbish imo. If we got a new manager in the summer, I guarantee Cabaye's performances next season would be better. Yes he should be more professional on the pitch, despite clearly having no faith in the manager, (see Colo), but can we really blame him when he was sold a cock and bull story to come here?

He had loads of rest he came back like 4 weeks after France got knocked out of the euros, again people are happy to peddle out excuses for him.

Wasn't he carrying a knock? I think he himself said he had 0 zero rest, and four weeks is nothing compared to the 7 weeks or so most get.