Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Heard the fee was close to 8m pounds.

Surely not!

Not really, but it will make you feel better when you hear the fee of 15m......

Don't really care what the fee is, it doesn't matter the slightest for us fans.  Don't think it will change any transfer plans for the summer.

Heard the fee was close to 8m pounds.

Surely not!

Not really, but it will make you feel better when you hear the fee of 15m......

Don't really care what the fee is, it doesn't matter the slightest for us fans.  Don't think it will change any transfer plans for the summer.

Feel better if it was nearer £25 million and we bought a decent replacement and others that we need.

Guest bimpy474

Cabaye was apparently in Marseille tonight.

Needs a word with his cabaye driver then.

You fly to Marseille to get to Monaco.

Erm yes i know, rather like a plane the joke flew straight over your head didn't it :lol:

Erm yes i know, rather like a plane the joke flew straight over your head didn't it :lol:

I got yours....was Jacks post one as well? :lol:

Renewed interest in Siem De Jong?

Sissoko-Anita-De Jong midfield is not as creative but it might be more balanced and/or effective.

Which is what i think might happen, we might not get someone as good as Cabaye but we might find someone more effective.

Renewed interest in Siem De Jong?

Good call.

Not a replacement for Cabs. De Jong is a forward who plays in the hole.

No.. But a replacement for Nolan finally.. think he would work well with what we have.. Like you say we would still be lacking someone capable of creating and play long balls from deep, but maybe Anita can grow into that in every sense.

Sissoko    Tiote/Anita/Bigi

HBA          De Jong              New Striker/Winger

Cisse

What goods a player who has very good ability but has a manager who can't get the best out of him, makes him look average and always looks unhappy? He's no use to us while Pardew is manager. Its sad but Pardew makes him look shit.

If he's gone, then he's a little f***ing c***. If he's gone, the powers that be have reaffirmed their status as c***s. They're all f***ing c***s.

To those that weren't born in Newcastle and have no family ties to the club. Why on earth do you put yourselves through this s***? :lol:

:lol: I...don't know. I feel like I have to.

Seriously mate, you should've stuck with Liverpool. :lol:

In all honesty if he had stuck with Liverpool he'd be an unbearable tosser as opposed to the easy loving Mike we've grown to love.

Liverpool Mike would have been bad.

Liverpool Mike won a trophy on his first day. There's no way he would have been tolerable. Singing that god damn song.

It's piss easy to learn though. Anyone can learn that song. It's not like the Blaydon Races where you have to learn some of the dialect. Seriously, you dropped a fucking bollock supporting this team.

Guest bimpy474

I got yours....was Jacks post one as well? :lol:

I dont think it was mate :lol: