Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Thought we got him for around £4m due to a release clause?

aye....i was thinking 4.5

Thereabouts. Which shouldn't matter as a similar replacement would likely cost around the 10m bid. Pointless really.

I'll be honest, I'm not that fussed. He had a good 10-15 games in his first season, but he's not all that good. If we can get £15m from him we'll have done really well IMO.

:neutral:

Go us.

Guest bimpy474

I dont want him to go, but it would be interesting to see if he's a good as some think and isn't shit because of Pardew.

I'll be honest, I'm not that fussed. He had a good 10-15 games in his first season, but he's not all that good. If we can get £15m from him we'll have done really well IMO.

It's baffling that people can still come out with stuff like this when we've proven time and time again that we won't reinvest the money. 

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 2m

Useful cut out & keep transfer guide. £10m taps on window. £11m shouts through letter-box. £12m checks round back. £13m asks the neighbour

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 2m

£14m goes to pub. £15m comes back pissed. £16m attempts to break in. £17m weeps. £18m phones bloke. £19m buys bomb. £20m blows doors off.

:lol:

Its going to be really funny when he plays under someone who doesn't limit his abilities and shines.

"Funny" in a "Haha yeah fuck us, right?" kinda way.

More like a :smugdog: at Pardew kinda way.