Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I've never put down cabaye as the type to not put in a performance no matter, but maybe I guess

Really, as good as a player as I think his/can be, I though he looked like he had the heart the size of a pea at times last season when we were struggling.

This is absolute bullshit. Absolute fucking bullshit. If a player can't focus on their opening game because another club is interested they don't deserve to be anywhere near a Premiership team. I'm very, very curious to see what happens next - if fucking Robbie Savage knew about this from the football world something dodgy / controversial must be up

I wonder if Cabaye not playing is his decision or the clubs decision? After Carroll left I gave up on the idea of any player having any loyalty. Just about every footballer is a mercenary. I accept that now. Hopefully PSG and Monaco will get involved so we can have a bidding war for Cabaye. If we do sell Cabaye I hope he's as mediocre for his new team as he was for us last season.

Probably the clubs. Why would they want to risk the sale of the a prized asset by chancing him getting injured.

It's been obvious all summer that we've been attempting to flog him.

He's a right antsy little bugger. Not saying he's being unprofessional here, but he does have a bit of a short fuse.

:lol: Aye, it's the players fault Ian. He's a right little bugger. Fancy forcing his Manager to discuss his availability all fucking summer. Nasty, nasty man.

@lee_ryder: Cabaye did not appear when the players checked out the pitch. #nufc #mcfc #Arsenal

If he doesn't appear in the lineup today, I reckon he's as good as gone.

Not unless Arsenal suddenly find an extra £5m+

Whether it's us or him deciding not to be involved, it's an invitation to make more bids imo.

Either way it's a fucking disgrace if he's pulled out because of a £10m bid from Arsenal.

He should be playing aye, but he wants away so for him it's the correct decision.

He's a right antsy little bugger. Not saying he's being unprofessional here, but he does have a bit of a short fuse.

:lol: Aye, it's the players fault Ian. He's a right little bugger. Fancy forcing his Manager to discuss his availability all f***ing summer. Nasty, nasty man.

I think all the relevant parties have known about this for months btw.

This is absolute bullshit. Absolute fucking bullshit. If a player can't focus on their opening game because another club is interested they don't deserve to be anywhere near a Premiership team. I'm very, very curious to see what happens next - if fucking Robbie Savage knew about this from the football world something dodgy / controversial must be up

There's nowt dodgy or controversial about him wanting to leave, couldn't you tell last season?

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If we can get 20M and spend half of that to get McCarthy from Wigan then I'd call that good business