Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I have no understanding of how a player and/or a manager can decide that he can't play a game of fucking football because another team has made a bid for him.....fucking hell man, what an example of how out of touch football is.

:lol:

The difference between LFC/Suarez and NUFC/Cabaye tells you a lot about the difference in ambition really.

Disgraceful.

Exactly. Liverpool have told all to fuck off and told Suarez that it's a god damn World Cup year so he better shut up and play or else. We've meekly surrendered and we're not even going to get a good price for him. We should have told Cabaye to fuck off and sit on the bench for a whole year, jeopardising his precious WC if he's that intent on leaving.

Nothing strengthens your bargaining position like dropping a player the minute you receive an under-priced bid. 

Had Arsenal come in with an acceptable bid I could understand dropping Cabaye to make sure he doesn't get injured but dropping him right now is just sabotaging the small chance we have of getting a result today.

I'll be sad if he goes because I think if he were used properly (more time on the ball rather than having Tiote starting moves like last year, starting moves and creating more from deep) he would be a critical player for us.  For about £20 million I'd let him go and try to find a cheaper replacement.

Rumour has it decay has weakened the doors so a bid of 15m can blow them off. They were rated as 30m strong just a month ago.

It's easier when the doors are attached to a brick wall

Why isn't he in the squad? I can't figure it out from the thread.

Basically either the club or Cabaye are begging for a bigger bid.

Alliteration  :smug:

:lol: Ah. Well that's that then.

I don't think I'll ever be purely apathetic about Newcastle, as once the whistle blows I'm in, but outside of those 90 mins this club has flattened me.

I'm not surprised, I'm not angry, I'm just resigned to the fact that we are going to have to sit this shit out until Ashley fucks off.

Guest Bert Shaft

I can't get to grips with the fact that this has happened just days after the usual  advertising of our players by the oily, unambitious, arse puckering, c*ck womble Pardew.

This is unforgivable and a slap in the face for ALL fans who put their hard earned money into the running of Newcastle United.

Pardew is a two faced lying c*nt and has to f*cking go and that fat b*stard Ashley needs to f*ck off and buy Rangers before some c*nt assassinates him.

Whats the point of following what should be one of the biggest clubs in the English Premier League when they have  slimy manager tells us we cant compete with the likes of Norwich, Southampton and Swansea, and also regularly advertises the top players here for sale in  (what he thinks) is a crafty underhanded way that no one can see.

F*ck 'em... Support the team, not the regime and all that.

I can't get to grips with the fact that this has happened just days after the usual  advertising of our players by the oily, unambitious, arse puckering, c*ck womble Pardew.

This is unforgivable and a slap in the face for ALL fans who put their hard earned money into the running of Newcastle United.

Pardew is a two faced lying c*nt and has to f*cking go and that fat bastard Ashley needs to f*ck off and buy Rangers before some c*nt assassinates him.

Whats the point of following what should be one of the biggest clubs in the English Premier League when they have  slimy manager tells us we cant compete with the likes of Norwich, Southampton and Swansea, and also regularly advertises the top players here for sale in  (what he thinks) is a crafty underhanded way that no one can see.

Fuck 'em... Support the team, not the regime and all that.

:thup:

We are turning into a empty shell of a club. There is literally no spine to be found anywhere within the club...