Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Just been told Cabaye is in the crowd at the Monaco v Marseilles game. Might just be taking in the game but I doubt it.

What would he doing there then ?

Few days off with the international break and no game for him. Chance to get away from Jim White and re-focus on his love for NUFC.

Just been told Cabaye is in the crowd at the Monaco v Marseilles game. Might just be taking in the game but I doubt it.

Maybe he is one of the many, many supporters that attend Monaco home games?

two week break- dropped by france, returned home for a hol, likes football.

Guest bimpy474

Err yes, but in Nepharites post he said this "Might just be taking in the game but I doubt it.".

Hence me asking "What would he doing there then ?"

Hard work this like.

Err yes, but in Nepharites post he said this "Might just be taking in the game but I doubt it.".

Hard work this like.

Signing for Monaco?

Guest bimpy474

Hard work this like.

Signing for Monaco?

Can't see that, mind you Pardew told his agent to get moving. Although i'm unsure how that works when we have to accept a bid. Agents now arrange and sell the players for us, aint modern football grand.

Hard work this like.

Signing for Monaco?

Can't see that, mind you Pardew told his agent to get moving. Although i'm unsure how that works when we have to accept a bid. Agents now arrange and sell the players for us, aint modern football grand.

Monaco are the only team I can see him signing for in this window tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Hard work this like.

Signing for Monaco?

Monaco are the only team I can see him signing for in this window tbh.

Aye, Arsenal are out imo. A late PSG bid cant be ruled out i suppose because Blanc likes him so much.

Arsenal are close to Ozil so that combined with the fact that they are making low bids for Cabaye should rule them out in my opinion.

PSG and Monaco have always been the clubs that he would go too and if he does go it would be nice to think we could milk a fuck load of money off them and maybe put some of it back in to sign somebody ourselves.

Then again, we could just keep the money.