Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

The timing of this is absolutely disgusting btw - I'm sure everyone will say the same thing. 4 days before the end of the transfer window and no f***ing replacement in sight. Well managed as ever you fat c***.

Aye, although i've decided to wait until the 4 days are over just in case miracles happen, so some Ashley bummer can't throw a comment back at me :lol:

We all know very well that f*** all is going to happen. Their track record speaks for itself [/anger]

It does but it's the 4 days not the few hours (Carroll) that have me holding to slim hope something might happen  :undecided:

I admire your optimism. I'll be glad to be proven wrong btw. It's Chinese New Year on Friday and I'm going to end up celebrating by depressing myself with Transfer Deadline Day :anguish:

Optimism it isn't mate. Just blind stupid hope.

Pardew's got a ready made excuse for Saturday at least. That horrible shitbag must have been dancing a jig when he saw that fixture at the end of January. Fucking spineless little wankstain.

Can't wait to hear what he comes out with

Pardew's got a ready made excuse for Saturday at least. That horrible shitbag must have been dancing a jig when he saw that fixture at the end of January. Fucking spineless little wankstain.

You can accuse plenty of people of being spineless, to be fair. Thousands, in fact.

You can accuse plenty of people of being spineless, to be fair. Thousands, in fact.

Now that's a can of worms.

15m or 25m makes no difference because it wouldn't be spent anyway. In short I hate the f***ing lot of them and provided the new owners are better, it'll be a brilliant day when Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew all f*** off.

Guest bimpy474

Damian Spellman ‏@DamianSpellman 8m

#nufc have had a contingency plan in case this happened. They now have to pull it off.

I have all the faith in the world.

I dread to fucking think

Like fuck we have.

Pardew will be delighted, public flogging finally pays off. At £20m+, he should get a canny cut too.

:thup: He's actually been fairly quiet this window compared to the constant sales pitch we were hearing during the summer. Well in though Pards, you are doing your boss proud.

#nufc have had a contingency plan in case this happened. They now have to pull it off.

I dread to f***ing think

Sissoko moved into cabayes position and Obertan on the right, HBA still on the bench.

I dread to fucking think

Like fuck we have.

:lol: Can't wait for this shit