Twitter nonsense

Thespence

If Gosling goes it leaves us very light in CM, especially considering Tioté's injury record.

Cabaye, Tioté, Jonas, Amalfitano, Perch, Vuckic. Rumoured to be looking to bring in another CM this summer too. I think we'd be fine.

We'd need to. I see quality, quality, mixed bag, unproven, on a roll last season and injury prone youngster. Wouldn't be confident going into four competitions with those as our options.

What would you class Gosling as?

Jack of all trades, master of none.

As a fan from Northern Ireland i only made it over to one game this year and that was Everton at home in November, Gosling replaced Cabaye after about 30 mins if i remember correctly and i thought he looked good to be honest. Haven't seen any of him since however.

Guest frazernufc

Danny Simpsons just tweeted this after someone's abuse crossed the line

@dannysimpson: N your not a racist r ya #yourpathetic RT @andrewbeckers_x: @dannysimpson you need to to break a leg or 3 you inbred caramel cunt

Guest frazernufc

Hope that's not a Newcastle fan :(

Think it was, looked at his profile before he deleted it and I saw him RT Ryan Taylor and big up Cabaye in the euros

Colin's busy spouting a series of utter shite at the minute.  Twente will sell de Jong when they realise we won't increase our bid any further & he wants to join us, we've agreed a deal with Douglas but its held up over citizenship issues and Debuchy only wants to join us, we have to negotiate with Lille.

Expect nufcfans to RT this/turn it round as their own gospel in the coming minutes.  :lol: