Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Wasn't Muntari the one causing all the problems in the Sunderland dressing room or was it Mensah?  One of the Ghanaians anyway.

Yep, he was allegedly a very disruptive influence in the dressing room, falling out with coaches and players alike and was sent back to Inter before his loan even ended.

Played 7 games and scored one goal and 3 assists so not too bad in that department. However his general play was shocking and one of the most lazy players I've ever seen, he made Kenwyne Jones look like a workaholic.

Going to be some serious backpedaling from some posters on here if this deal happens.

Was sent back because after 10 games you had to sign him.

Guest Heneage

Wasn't Muntari the one causing all the problems in the Sunderland dressing room or was it Mensah?  One of the Ghanaians anyway.

Yep, he was allegedly a very disruptive influence in the dressing room, falling out with coaches and players alike and was sent back to Inter before his loan even ended.

Played 7 games and scored one goal and 3 assists so not too bad in that department. However his general play was shocking and one of the most lazy players I've ever seen, he made Kenwyne Jones look like a workaholic.

Going to be some serious backpedaling from some posters on here if this deal happens.

I somehow doubt it. Those that watch Serie A (Mattis, Sewelly etc) called him poor before you signed him. If we were to sign him, that opinion wouldn't change. If you look I believe they both referenced how he was impressive for Portsmouth so I'd imagine most would just hope he could recapture that form.

I somehow doubt it. Those that watch Serie A (Mattis, Sewelly etc) called him poor before you signed him. If we were to sign him, that opinion wouldn't change. If you look I believe they both referenced how he was impressive for Portsmouth so I'd imagine most would just hope he could recapture that form.

I think Wearside's right tbh, most people had their reservations about signing Obertan and would have probably ripped Sunderland for signing him, but he's here now so you give the lad a chance.

Poor players don't win champions league medals.

Poor players don't win champions league medals.

:lol:

You're a crease.

The only way Muntari might work is in a midfield three. Tiote holding, Cabaye creating Muntari keeping it relatively simple and thumping shots when he gets a good look at goal.

Muntari isn't good enough to be given too much responsibility in a midfield, as either the main holding midfielder or the main creative one.

He'd better than Tiote tbh.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLkXbhWJ4oz1jZLCtMH18dWnPy8_L1JAVcUtxY3ActkZfgJY5A

The only way Muntari might work is in a midfield three. Tiote holding, Cabaye creating Muntari keeping it relatively simple and thumping shots when he gets a good look at goal.

Muntari isn't good enough to be given too much responsibility in a midfield, as either the main holding midfielder or the main creative one.

He'd better than Tiote tbh.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLkXbhWJ4oz1jZLCtMH18dWnPy8_L1JAVcUtxY3ActkZfgJY5A

Better ball winner. Tiote's better at being Tiote.

We have two sentral midfielders in our squad, that are proven good enough at this level. Smith is finnished, while I don't feel comfortable about playing the likes of Vuckic, Gosling or Guthrie over a longer period of time. After the departure of Barton, who was one of three CM good enough, I feel we're desperat need of another. Muntari on loan sounds fine to me  :thup:

Guest BooBoo

You guys and your Tiote insecurities. Sort it out.

Remember the Carroll saga? If a bid comes in for Tiote, he'll be off. Don't kid yourself otherwise. What worries me, is that he's just the sort of player Arsenal need to beef up their soft centre.

You guys and your Tiote insecurities. Sort it out.

Tell me about it. Like anyone's going to take him with his recent form. It's all a plan, play shit until September then he'll rape the league when he knows we can't move him on. :thup: