Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Just been through Belgiums top scorers last year and I'm not sure a 6"2 Belgian 21 year old international exists. Maybe he's read a report about Benteke from a year ago?

That's because last year he would have been 20.  :laugh:

Just been through Belgiums top scorers last year and I'm not sure a 6"2 Belgian 21 year old international exists. Maybe he's read a report about Benteke from a year ago?

IN Belgium, doesn't say he is FROM Belgium!

I did pretty much the same search :okay:

Guest chicken little

Also claims JFK said he's tring to sign a 6ft 2in, 21 year old striker in Belgium

"i can't tell you much, but... here's his age and his height"

@nufcfans: “@Matt_Skeen1: Not everyday that I have transfer gossip with JFK at work. He's off to Belgium/France. http://t.co/6NU4HeqhPQ” #NUFC

Posted in here as dubious but he has got a pic with good ol Joe.

@nufcfans: “@Matt_Skeen1: @hodgey222011 he's after Sinclair, Ince and a young Belgian striker. He wants rid of shola” #NUFC

Guest bimpy474

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 7m

OK.We understand that Newcastle United have made a bid in the region of £8.5m for 24 year old Belgian striker Jelle Vossen of Genk.

Sauce :lol:

OK.We understand that Newcastle United have made a bid in the region of £8.5m for 24 year old Belgian striker Jelle Vossen of Genk.

Strange but that bloke who had his photo taken with him said JFK was after some Belgian striker but Kinnear couldn't remember name.

Strange but that bloke who had his photo taken with him said JFK was after some Belgian striker but Kinnear couldn't remember name.

That was probably where they came up with this story tbh.

That was probably where they came up with this story tbh.

Indeed.