Twitter nonsense

Thespence

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Twitter is the pits.

This. 

I deleted my personal account a few months back, but I still need to dip in and out of it for work, naturally I take a look for the latest news...

Like politics, it's a tribal echo chamber. Anything deemed pro-NUFC is lavished with praise, while anything seen as the opposite is piled on and abused. Most "fans" seem far more interested in the club's perceived wealth and rubbing other supporters noses in it, rather than you know, our results and that.

The rest of it seems to be a few sad cunts pretending to be ITK, painfully unfunny people trying to be funny and some takes that have me thinking "please don't breed". It's an absolute cesspit.

53 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

A grown bloke pretending to be ITK on the Internet man, it's embarrassing. The more worrying thing is the amount of folk that follow him.

Mehrdad and Reuben both follow the whopper as well FFS. 

A classic of his was when we announced a January signing (Trippier?) and he said the clubs photos had already been done and it was waiting to be announced. The clubs photographer tweeted him the next day when the story officially broke confirming the photos had only been taken that evening :lol:

47 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Mehrdad and Reuben both follow the whopper as well FFS. 

A classic of his was when we announced a January signing (Trippier?) and he said the clubs photos had already been done and it was waiting to be announced. The clubs photographer tweeted him the next day when the story officially broke confirming the photos had only been taken that evening :lol:

Forgot about that. In the real world that should be enough to your kill reputation dead but in the Twittersphere it doesn’t.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He's a the saddest cunt on the internet burnsie like. Total and utter loser. 

Not being from Newcastle

..is this burnsie just a Internet troll or is he also known around the city and ground for being abit weird 😂

Edited by Gaztoon

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

A grown bloke pretending to be ITK on the Internet man, it's embarrassing. The more worrying thing is the amount of folk that follow him.

He’s likely got some kind of personality disorder 

5 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Not being from Newcastle

..is this burnsie just a Internet troll or is he also known around the city and ground for being abit weird 😂

There’s a YouTube video where I think he’s claimed he’s been abducted and violently probed by aliens. That sort of thing.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

There’s a YouTube video where I think he’s claimed he’s been abducted and violently probed by aliens. That sort of thing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He blocked me after he tweeted the arbitration date because he had seen it on some court papers. I and many others pointed out that it was the hearing case number and not the date. 

The way he wrote it was in his usual ITK style like he had a fucking source at the courts ffs. 

He's an embarrassment to the club. 

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Don't forget he has 2 kids.

Anyone else can't say "Shakira" without saying "Shakira, Shakira" as a follow up!? 

Also, if I'm putting gloves on, when I put the 1st on I invariably say "oooh oooh Shamone mutha fukka" 

Mostly out loud. 

4 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Think Talksport has actually established some (limited) degree of credibility for breaking football news in the last year or so, but will put this in here for now in any case: 

TalkSport news is usually pretty spot on. It's just the shite on the radio that lets them down.

On 09/06/2022 at 08:40, Dr Jinx said:

Sorry if Giggs but this account is class.

I know the lad behind it, canny lad. Wanted to make something like this for a while.

Edit: He runs 0contextsean, 0contextburnsie is someone else.

Edited by FCB

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Fucking hell man, what a melt.

FVhPDleWIAE-08h.jpeg.jpg

The sooner his alien overlords take him away for a life-sentence of probing within a spiky implement the better. Having lived through the era of the original ITK ‘Pervy Plumber’ Colin Warris, the new wave of Burnsie Burners are like a 10-fold increase in nonceyness.