Twitter nonsense

Thespence

10 hours ago, Newintoon said:

Gallowgate end definitely had a bizarre hatred of Eddie Howe 

Which I don’t understand - even before joining us his record was clear to see, he brought Bournemouth  up from the verge on closing (minus points I believe), up through the leagues and kept them as a top flight club for a fair few seasons. The club we’re definitely better after he left than before he joined.

I’ve always been a massive fan of his and the day the take over happened I said I’d be delighted if I woke up one day and our manager was howe, moyes or pochetino.

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, maze said:

Why would I need to follow an account for this info?:dontknow: It’s everywhere the minute we sign someone…

Also, I’m not on Twitter and I’m old [emoji38]

Confirmed NUFC transfers will come from the official site. Quite why we need another site set up by a window licking virgin to do this is Twitter in a nutshell.

I shouldn't diagnose people's mental health problems based on their twitter and social media output, not only because that's not how that diagnosis should work, but also because I'm completely unqualified to make any such diagnosis.

But fuck it, I'm in a diagnosing kind of mood.  Casey, Burnsie and their ilk have some fucking serious issues.  It is all transparently attention-seeking shite, it is all pulled out of their arse and if they have TWO separate sources within the club (two sources being a journalist's usual 'proof' of a story) then our club has employed at least two people who are straight-up cretins.

The fact that anyone in our support listens to a single word that they say or believes a word they write is truly worrying.  I'd be interested if there is any correlation between believing these half-wits and posting 'pro-Boris' shite on their twitter feeds.  I bet the ratio is almost one-to-one (notable that the Krays' best mate and follicly-challenged Tory council candidate Wraith is happy to prop these goons up).

Edited by TheBrownBottle

It’s some form of narcissistic personality disorder. 

And it definitely affects people of every political colour and persuasion, not just Tories. 

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Was Ronaldo to Man U some massive scoop or something? 

Well just prior to signing he was on his way to Man City so there was a certain late twist in the tail.