Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Colin ‏@cwarr07 Protected account 3m

Well well it would explain a lot -

Mikhail Fridman in talks to buy #NUFC

Expand

Colin ‏@cwarr07 Protected account 6m

Mikhail Fridman C'man of Alfa Group, one of Russia’s largest privately owned investment groups – his wealth in 2011 was $15.1 billion #NUFC

Expand

Colin ‏@cwarr07 Protected account 3m

Well well it would explain a lot -

Mikhail Fridman in talks to buy #NUFC

Expand

Colin ‏@cwarr07 Protected account 6m

Mikhail Fridman C'man of Alfa Group, one of Russia’s largest privately owned investment groups – his wealth in 2011 was $15.1 billion #NUFC

Expand

Jumps on anything this fucker and claims to know shit, such a little prick

Even if this was half true, knowing our luck he will just be another broken billionaire that hates to spend cash and wants to advertise a ukranian unberwear firm or whatever ukranians like to advertise.

Best way to deflect attention from the awful transfer window - Leak a story that we're being sold to a super rich fat Russian man.

the mag are in league with ashley ?

just gonna point that out too ,think the mag hate him as much as all of us  O0

It's another story I like the sound of, so I am going to cling to it for dear life.

Basically this. If we were sold and a new manager/coaching team was employed I'd be more inclined to not give a f*** about this window

Moneybags Ukrainian swoops in to buy Ashley out, and installs Hiddink as manager. Now why is that so fucking hard? Do we really not deserve something like this?

It's another story I like the sound of, so I am going to cling to it for dear life.

Basically this. If we were sold and a new manager/coaching team was employed I'd be more inclined to not give a f*** about this window

Moneybags Ukrainian swoops in to buy Ashley out, and installs Hiddink as manager. Now why is that so fucking hard? Do we really not deserve something like this?

Likely :yao: