Twitter nonsense

Thespence

LaLigaLoca La Liga Loca

CADENA SER reportedly to announce Spanish player who could move to Liverpool. Guti is a pundit for the station. LLL is dreaming already.

Better not be...

Juan Mata... I'd guess.

LaLigaLoca La Liga Loca

CADENA SER reportedly to announce Spanish player who could move to Liverpool. Guti is a pundit for the station. LLL is dreaming already.

Better not be...

Juan Mata... I'd guess.

Jeffren it looks like. Could be a smart buy that...

Guest Loven11

Not following him like but :

0rac1e79 NUFC

An extremely reliable NUFC source has told us that the club are certain they have done enough to secure the services of Gervinho! 4yr deal

0rac1e79 NUFC

Rumors from within NUFC are also that Gamiero is shoing signs of a u-turn after it has emerged he was the one who made request to visit club

0rac1e79 NUFC

Jose Enrique HAS (not may) agreed to sign new contract with NUFC believed to be 4yrs

0rac1e79 NUFC

Kevin Nolan didnt demand 5 yr contract and the club has merely asked him to delay contract talks till next summer. Press exageration!

0rac1e79 NUFC

An extremely reliable NUFC source has told us that the club are certain they have done enough to secure the services of Gervinho! 4yr deal

0rac1e79 NUFC

Rumors from within NUFC are also that Gamiero is shoing signs of a u-turn after it has emerged he was the one who made request to visit club

0rac1e79 NUFC

Jose Enrique HAS (not may) agreed to sign new contract with NUFC believed to be 4yrs

0rac1e79 NUFC

Kevin Nolan didnt demand 5 yr contract and the club has merely asked him to delay contract talks till next summer. Press exageration!

Oh i so want to believe all of that.  :frantic:

0rac1e79 NUFC

0rac1e79 NUFC

0rac1e79 NUFC

0rac1e79 NUFC

Too positive that!

0rac1e79 NUFC

0rac1e79 NUFC

0rac1e79 NUFC

0rac1e79 NUFC

thats just what i needed as i'm now going to switch off and go to work. (i know it'll be pap but it'll put me in a good mood if i keep away from here, other sources,radio,tv papers etc)

Guest Jonny
Salman Khan

And with Luis Enrique on the brink of a move away from St. James's Park, I can foresee them at the bottom of the table next season. #NUFC

Balázs Dzsudzsák is apparently set to join the new force in Russia, FC Anzhi Makhachkala. Rumoured medical today.

It's said that a host of top clubs have scouted him, but in the end, no one opted to bid. Always looked quality to me tbh. Would definitely not mind him over here.

Arsenal_Ins1d3r twitter who describes himself as "Working very closely with Liam Brady. Taking advantage of Twitter to reveal the latest Arsenal transfers; separating speculation and truth."

"Not concrete. But whilst Jones is having a #MUFC Medical his rep's are meeting with #Arsenal rep's."

"A deal is in the works between #Arsenal & #ShakhtarDonetsk over 22yr old MF, #Willian - More as I get it."

Seems like he's tweeting his hopes as potential happenings.