Twitter nonsense

Thespence

As much as I would like sturridge here thats for sure a no go. What would the rest of the clubs stars say if we signed a player with 60-70k per week? Just when we've started with the wage cap for stars to be approx around 50k a week.

Doesn't seem to harm the team spirit having Coloccini on those wages. If they're worth it i think we should sanction big wages, even if it is just on one player. Even then having a complete waste of space like Smith on big wages was a non-issue.

Colo was given those wages before the salary cap was implemented..Big difference.

As much as I would like sturridge here thats for sure a no go. What would the rest of the clubs stars say if we signed a player with 60-70k per week? Just when we've started with the wage cap for stars to be approx around 50k a week.

Doesn't seem to harm the team spirit having Coloccini on those wages. If they're worth it i think we should sanction big wages, even if it is just on one player. Even then having a complete waste of space like Smith on big wages was a non-issue.

Colo was given those wages before the salary cap was implemented..Big difference.

and yet still being on those wages doesn't seem to have sparked open warfare amongst the players. in fact the group for the last two seasons has had a ridiculously good team spirit. in fact the high earner has just been made captain. i think they're adult enough to deal with a new big signing like a number 9 getting paid a wee bit over the limit. clearly you think it would cause some sort of revolt.

So we're now implying we've got no money? Sound

And yet the fat c*** can give away bumper shares to spotty twats in traccy bottoms than invest any real money in the club.

Two completely different business's

Pardew has also said that the wage bill has come up a lot recently. Based on what and based on from when? What about Carroll, Nolan and Campbell leaving? It couldn't have gone up at all with those 3 leaving and the 3 we have signed this summer.

Pardew has also said that the wage bill has come up a lot recently. Based on what and based on from when? What about Carroll, Nolan and Campbell leaving? It couldn't have gone up at all with those 3 leaving and the 3 we have signed this summer.

Why not? Dont think Campbell and Carroll were on huge deals?

So we're now implying we've got no money? Sound

And yet the fat c*** can give away bumper shares to spotty twats in traccy bottoms than invest any real money in the club.

Two completely different business's

Duh

Why not? Dont think Campbell and Carroll were on huge deals?

Considering Carroll had just signed a new 5 year contract reported to be 40k a week , Campbell on 30k a week and Nolan on 50k, i'd be surprised if the new 3 were on more than that combined. So where has the huge increase Pardew talks about come from?

Putting a different spin on things, Alan Pardew shouting from the rooftops about how much money we have to spend on telly wouldn't exactly do wonders for future transfer negotiations :dontknow:

Putting a different spin on things, Alan Pardew shouting from the rooftops about how much money we have to spend on telly wouldn't exactly do wonders for future transfer negotiations :dontknow:

Yeah, look at how much everyone complained when Kinnear said "Well we've bid £5m for Mbia and £2m for Ebondo". Pardew's comments do initially make me think "oh fuck, we're not going to spend are we", but when you look at the £10m Gameiro bid and the ~£7m Erding bid, there's cause for optimism.

@milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Getting a bit tired of some of the 'in the know' accounts on Twitter...even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day #nufc

1 minute ago via Echofon

Guest Wally_McFool

Its time for more twitter bollocks, this time on behalf of that nice Mr Simon O'Rourke who claims that NUFC fans will be "delighted" at some news tomorrow.

(thought I'd chuck this one in for the gullible to enjoy!)

DazWilliams Darren Williams OBE

@sorourkeITV @IanPayneITV haha good banter chaps, ready for season ahead & any news on alleged Press Conf tomorrow ahead of Darlo v #NUFC?

sorourkeITV Simon O'Rourke

@DazWilliams @ianpayneitv yes. interesting and #NUFC fans will love it. But it's not a new signing. nowt like that. Embargoed so can't say.

56 minutes ago

Darren Williams OBE

Yahooo, I'm getting all excited again.  :frantic:  ;D

Getting a bit tired of some of the 'in the know' accounts on Twitter...even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day #nufc

1 minute ago via Echofon

This. There are far too many of them now. Dicks

Its time for more twitter bollocks, this time on behalf of that nice Mr Simon O'Rourke who claims that NUFC fans will be "delighted" at some news tomorrow.

(thought I'd chuck this one in for the gullible to enjoy!)

DazWilliams Darren Williams OBE

@sorourkeITV @IanPayneITV haha good banter chaps, ready for season ahead & any news on alleged Press Conf tomorrow ahead of Darlo v #NUFC?

sorourkeITV Simon O'Rourke

@DazWilliams @ianpayneitv yes. interesting and #NUFC fans will love it. But it's not a new signing. nowt like that. Embargoed so can't say.

56 minutes ago

Darren Williams OBE

Yahooo, I'm getting all excited again.  :frantic:  ;D

Shola getting a new contract.

1 minute ago via Echofon

'Tired' of them? I want them ripped limb from fucking limb.

1 minute ago via Echofon

'Tired' of them? I want them ripped limb from f***ing limb.

The only way really.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@NUFCThreatLevel I think there's significant money in the budget for a forward. But yeah, NUFC fans have a right to feel a bit short changed

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@NUFCThreatLevel I think there's significant money in the budget for a forward. But yeah, NUFC fans have a right to feel a bit short changed

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So how much are "significant money" in a Newcastle perspective? £5m?

There are actually some Newcastle fans that are happy with the way the money has being spent

:facepalm:

We've not done badly out of it so far this window. The sticking point only comes now if we are unable to bring in further recruits. Which is how its looking like