Twitter nonsense

Thespence

No need for Rob Green surely?

yes there is.

Why would we want a shite keeper who is no better than what we have?

Exactly. The guy's a clown, we simply do not need a keeper at present, much less a mediocre one like Green.

yes there is.

He's not going to sit on the bench, and he's not as good as Krul. No.

Krul isn't ready, this was proved last season when he got a run in the team.

Harper is ready for the glue factory and Forster needs loaned out to a CCC team.

yes there is.

Harper is ready for the glue factory and Forster needs loaned out to a CCC team.

So Krul's ready to start for Holland against Brazil but not for NUFC?

Anyway regardless of that, you think Rob fucking Green is an upgrade? :lol:

yes there is.

He's a proven premiership and international goalkeeper with a lot of experience.

Krul has done well for us when he's come in and hasn't had a chance to think about things. Given a run in the team he seemed nervous and edgy and not yet ready.

Do you really believe Krul will be first choice for Holland in their qualifiers this season?

He's a proven premiership and international goalkeeper with a lot of experience.

Krul has done well for us when he's come in and hasn't had a chance to think about things. Given a run in the team he seemed nervous and edgy and not yet ready.

Do you really believe Krul will be first choice for Holland in their qualifiers this season?

I'd play any of our first 3 keepers before Green.

yes there is.

No because they have a top class goalkeeper in Stekelenburg ahead of him, but he'll be in the squad.

Green is coming off the back of a dreadful season and has never been that good anyway. Utterly pointless signing.

I'd play any of our first 3 keepers before Green.

No chance, the only one near to him is krul.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

@

@SkirgeyMKII don't get your hopes up. He wasn't very specific and it wasn't good news.

17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This related to green?

I asked a load of the journo's if any of them had asked Pards about a new striker.. he answered said news in tomorrows paper.. I said I could not wait for the surprise.,,,  that was his response

:D

@

@SkirgeyMKII don't get your hopes up. He wasn't very specific and it wasn't good news.

This related to green?

I asked a load of the journo's if any of them had asked Pards about a new striker.. he answered said news in tomorrows paper.. I said I could not wait for the surprise.,,,  that was his response

So as we were a month ago.

Keep pestering

@

This related to green?

Ah, balls. :undecided: