Gervinho or Gameiro?

Zero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gervinho for me, only cause I've seen him a few times, and I think he can play as an out and out striker.

This.

Haven't seen Gameiro play, and the fact that he prefers Spain makes me wanna sing Gervinho Gervinho!

But I don't understand why we can't go for both...

Gervinho for me, only cause I've seen him a few times, and I think he can play as an out and out striker.

Much more effective on the wing, tbh.

If we sign Gervinho, we probably won't sign another striker - and will have a player who plays wide right in a 4-3-3 leading the line.

If we sign Gervinho, we probably won't sign another striker - and will have a player who plays wide right in a 4-3-3 leading the line.

He has played a lot as a central striker, I've no doubt that he would do well in that position.

He has played a lot as a central striker, I've no doubt that he would do well in that position.

A lot? Plays wide right for Lille.

Gervinho. He's a machine.. a bit like Jonas, but with end product.. He'll be a success in this league.

My impressions of Gameiro are from previous seasons but I don't think he'll slot in easy in this league and in our team unless we buy some big f***er to partner him too

A lot? Plays wide right for Lille.

He starts wide right, but often moves in centrally. He's also played central for his country. He's got all the attributes to play as a central striker as well.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Gervinho- I've watched him before and think he's quality whereas I've only said the same about Gameiro on FM.

Gervinho could play centrally as well as a front trio, and he's got the physical nature.

I haven't seen him but someone mentioned yesterday that Gervinho lacks football intelligence, things like when to pass, positioning etc. Doesn't mean he's not a good player, N'Zogbia could be accused of some of those faults as well but if it's true I'd go for Gameiro if he's still considering coming here. I wouldn't let him fanny about too long though, we should press him for a decision otherwise move for Gervinho.

Gervinho - We desperately need someone with pace on the right wing instead of Barton, would love to see him play there. But only if we brought in a striker too.

Gameiro - Could well be the striker that we desperately lacked last season. But we need someone with pace out on the right to be able to create for him.

Fuck it. Looks like we have to sign both! :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Why can't we just sign both ffs? WE'VE GOT £35M MAN!!! :lol:

£ 30.7 miilion now :pow: .

Wait 'til we sell Enrique :pow:

Guest firetotheworks

Gervinho looks more versatile to me, although that's only from their respective youtube highlights.

Gervinho - We desperately need someone with pace on the right wing instead of Barton, would love to see him play there. But only if we brought in a striker too.

Gameiro - Could well be the striker that we desperately lacked last season. But we need someone with pace out on the right to be able to create for him.

f*** it. Looks like we have to sign both! :lol:

Not sure how you arrive at this conclusion.