Neil Taylor signs new four-year contract with Swansea

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can understand him. It's likely that he'll be second choice with us. But that would probably hamper his development. He's in an age were he needs to play day in and day out to get better.

I have great faith in young ferguson.  Enrique is almost impotent in attack, so Ferguson will have no problem in surpassing him in that particular area. The big question is his defensive skills..

I have great faith in young ferguson.  Enrique is almost impotent in attack, so Ferguson will have no problem in surpassing him in that particular area. The big question is his defensive skills..

He'll have to fill out a fair bit to be considered anything other than emergency cover at left back for me.

'Young Ferguson' is a left-midfielder, not a left-back.

You what?

He's good at getting forward, but he's often making the wrong choices when he's around the opponent's box.

You what?

He's good at getting forward, but he's often making the wrong choices when he's around the opponent's box.

:nope:

Indeed he is but from what's happened with Taylor today and Jose's continuing uncertainty, Ferguson at left back is the only other feasible option at the moment.

Not according to Pardew and Ferguson.

Enrique signs a 5 year contract....

........> Enrique suffers a serious injury similar to Ben Arfa's

Enrique Runs his deal down......

if he chooses to run his deal down.. there is a slight risk to it

Guest BooBoo

The "Enrique is poor going forward" thing is a complete and utter lie.

He's not poor, but he's not great either. He's an excellent defensive full back but lacks the forward play that keeps him a tier below the likes of top class left backs like Ashley Cole and Evra.