Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

another player that moves for the cash. if it was footballing decision its a no brainer. their squad is garbage

If any player looks at our squad and Newcastle's squad and chooses theirs because they think theyll be more successful, then they're a moron. If he goes there its because of the money.

I'm not fussed about him not joining us.

However, being beaten to a player by them is embarrassing.

If his knees are finished, he'll end up at the Barcodes, if he's destined for great things he'll sign for us. I'm all about the fate.

If it's about 10k a week more at Newcastle then I don't see him picking us over them even if we are a bigger and better club, the thing is, he could go and score 20 goals at Newcastle and they'll still finish below us, so footballing wise he'd be making a bad decision, the bad part for us would be that those 20 goals could be the difference between 7th and 4th, if he decides to come to us it will be for all the right reasons so I will be quite pleased if it comes off, it would be a victory for football,in a sense.

but 20 goals for a team that finishes sixth-fourth, that could win a trophy, and play in Europe the following season, is better than scoring them for a team in 12th that will likely win nothing.

they wont be challenging for Europe, instead of coming to us and possibly being the difference in us finishing possibly 5th or maybe even 4th with a lot of luck

If he goes to the graveyard of good footballers up north he's obviously after the money.

Alreet then.

another player that moves for the cash. if it was footballing decision its a no brainer. their squad is garbage

If any player looks at our squad and Newcastle's squad and chooses theirs because they think theyll be more successful, then they're a moron. If he goes there its because of the money.

If his knees are finished, he'll end up at the Barcodes, if he's destined for great things he'll sign for us. I'm all about the fate.

If it's about 10k a week more at Newcastle then I don't see him picking us over them even if we are a bigger and better club, the thing is, he could go and score 20 goals at Newcastle and they'll still finish below us, so footballing wise he'd be making a bad decision, the bad part for us would be that those 20 goals could be the difference between 7th and 4th, if he decides to come to us it will be for all the right reasons so I will be quite pleased if it comes off, it would be a victory for football,in a sense.

but 20 goals for a team that finishes sixth-fourth, that could win a trophy, and play in Europe the following season, is better than scoring them for a team in 12th that will likely win nothing.

they wont be challenging for Europe, instead of coming to us and possibly being the difference in us finishing possibly 5th or maybe even 4th with a lot of luck

If he goes to the graveyard of good footballers up north he's obviously after the money.

Alreet then.

Classy. Everton fans?

We finished 8 points behind them, and but for the last 20 minutes of the season it would have been 4, with us two positions beneath them.  I'm not sure where they're seeing this enormous gulf in class between us.

Why are folk surprised that other clubs' fans slag us off? Do you expect them to like or love us? ???

If he went to Everton or Villa or anyone like that I doubt we would see the same responses on here. I would hope so anyway because none of 'us' clubs have enough of an advantage over each other to be shocked that a player would go for one of the others. Do we? ???

We finished 8 points behind them, and but for the last 20 minutes of the season it would have been 4.  I'm not sure where they're seeing this enormous gulf in class between us.

Tbf, they have got a better squad than us.

I found the talk of finishing in the top 4 made me chuckle the most.

Why are folk surprised that other clubs' fans slag us off? Do you expect them to like or love us? ???

If he went to Everton or Villa or anyone like that I doubt we would see the same responses on here. I would hope so anyway because none of 'us' clubs have enough of an advantage over each other to be shocked that a player would go for one of the others. Do we? ???

That may be more because we've had our superiority complex knocked out of us over the past few years? ???

The Everton lads that post on here are sound, but their fans do have a reputation for being extremely bitter, whinging arseholes.

Every time you watch a match at Goodison you can see their fans constantly throwing things at opposition players aswell.  They have a chip on their shoulder about everything, fuck knows why.

The Everton lads that post on here are sound, but their fans do have a reputation for being extremely bitter, whinging arseholes.

Every time you watch a match at Goodison you can see their fans constantly throwing things at opposition players aswell.  They have a chip on their shoulder about everything, fuck knows why.

Maybe it's got something to do with living in the shadow of their neighbouring team the past three decades? Must be fucking annoying having those twats rubbing it in all the time.

One thing I've learnt in my many years of following football is apart from their own club, most fans are incredibly ignorant of the rest of the league teams. Those quotes aren't a surprise at all.

Had a massive 'lol' at the one who said if they get lucky they could finish 4th, one of the most delusional things I've ever read.

Every time you watch a match at Goodison you can see their fans constantly throwing things at opposition players aswell.  They have a chip on their shoulder about everything, f*** knows why.

Maybe it's got something to do with living in the shadow of their neighbouring team the past three decades? Must be f***ing annoying having those twats rubbing it in all the time.

Aye, we would never do that...:lol:

We finished 8 points behind them, and but for the last 20 minutes of the season it would have been 4, with us two positions beneath them.  I'm not sure where they're seeing this enormous gulf in class between us.

I don't think there's THAT big a difference between us but I do think it was a bit bigger than the table suggested last season tbh. The amount of daft points we threw away & harsh results we suffered in the first half of the season was unbelievable.

I think the sides will genuinely be a bit closer this time round because you seem to be making some good moves in the transfer market.

We finished 8 points behind them, and but for the last 20 minutes of the season it would have been 4, with us two positions beneath them.  I'm not sure where they're seeing this enormous gulf in class between us.

I don't think there's THAT big a difference between us but I do think it was a bit bigger than the table suggested last season tbh. The amount of daft points we threw away & harsh results we suffered in the first half of the season was unbelievable.

I think the sides will genuinely be a bit closer this time round because you seem to be making some good moves in the transfer market.

Not being pedantic but we could definitely say exactly the same thing.

We finished 8 points behind them, and but for the last 20 minutes of the season it would have been 4, with us two positions beneath them.  I'm not sure where they're seeing this enormous gulf in class between us.

We could say that too tbf.

Alreet then.

Parody site shirley?

We could say that too tbf.

:sadnod: