Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest Minusmensch

And it's comfy, guys. I walk all winter with my gloves on and my sleeved pulled up. Looks retarded at best, but I can live with that.

He wore a short sleeved shirt and gloves today.

What's that all about?

Most heat loss is on the palm and wrist, so it helps with gloves.

Short arms does not have so much to say, as the heat loss on your arms are minimal.

Looks daft anyway :lol:

I actually think it looks good :razz: :laugh:

Got a certain style to it.

I seem to remember Thierry Henry kicking off that particular style of short sleeves and gloves and then i think think someone spoke to him about the whole science of it or something and that it was no benefit or something and so he stopped doing it

Noticed this glorious tid bit on Arsenal Mania from a West Ham fan:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=136022&start=2310

Dokaka (Forum Member) on November 26th, 2011, 6:01 pm

I was calling for you to sign Ba from us in the summer and I was ridiculed and laughed at in the Lobby..

Every West Ham fan could see we'd found a gem. Incredible work rate, insanely powerful shot, big, strong, decent technique and an eye for a goal.

We bought him for around £4mil and Newcastle bought him for £4,5mil. Surely good enough to be a backup to RVP, and he can play on the wings as well as he did at Hoffenheim.

:yao:

9 inches.

That description is really just "the stereotype", tbh. He is a great goal scorer who uses his physical attributes very effectively, but hardly someone who dominates simply on his strength and pace.

:okay:

:lol:

That description is really just "the stereotype", tbh. He is a great goal scorer who uses his physical attributes very effectively, but hardly someone who dominates simply on his strength and pace.

True story. Shola's been described the same way several times despite being weak as piss and about as athletic as a 3 piece suite.

I've yet to see an insanely powerful shot or incredible workrate, like.

Natural goalscorer with pretty good physical attributes and a decent touch is how I'd probably describe Ba.

He did spank one off the bar against Fulham(I think?).

I've yet to see an insanely powerful shot or incredible workrate, like.

Natural goalscorer with pretty good physical attributes and a decent touch is how I'd probably describe Ba.

He did spank one off the bar against Fulham(I think?).

aye from the left. poor angle to shoot from, better off holding it but i guess desperate to have a crack.

Like most PL footballers should be capable of, he can hit a football fairly hard. An insanely powerful shot is something you'd attribute to a Robert or Martins, even Shearer's level of power would be pushing that definition.

Like Demba's attitude, seems like a very strong character.

Everytime I've seen him speak he emphasizes how he never doubts himself or the team. After the Stoke game he said he wasn't worried when they scored cause he knew we'd get the 3rd and speaking about the penalty on Saturday he said he never doubted himself.

Also comes across as modest and speaks realistically whilst acknowledging how important hard work is.

Guest Rey Mysterio

If you watch him in the warm up, he doesn't half smack a few right in the left hand corner. Not really had many shooting opportunities so far for us but given the chance I'd fancy him to bury it.

Guest tunisia

http://www.sofoot.com/demba-ba-croit-en-newcastle-150433.html

we see the players more and more confident to play the first place.

without being too pretentious, they show confidence and the opportunity to play against anyone without fear.

with work, concentration, a good atmosphere in the group and the confidence the team can succeed.

there is 25 games, 40 points in general the team is not relegation, so 3 or 4 wins and the team will think to maintain even though I think it's been longer think they do: )