Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

only thing i dont like about it is the awkward moment when the team sprints up to him to celebrate then stop dead in their tracks and look around waiting for him to get up :lol:

They should just dance round him.

NUFC_Stats: Demba Ba currently has a better minutes per goal ratio than any other player (with 15+ goals) in Premier League history.

NUFC_Stats: Compared to van Persie, Rooney, Aguero, Adebayor and Sturridge, Demba Ba has the best shooting accuracy in the PL with 66%!

NUFC_Stats: Demba Ba has scored his 11 PL goals having been presented with just 10 'Clear Cut Chances' and 2 penalties #nufc

cool

only thing i dont like about it is the awkward moment when the team sprints up to him to celebrate then stop dead in their tracks and look around waiting for him to get up :lol:

They should just dance round him.

nah, they should all get down and pray with him

I remember the first goal he scored he placed his forehead upon the grass, thought he was injured.

not just me then.

:lol:

Same. Knees gone.

When he did it, I thought to myself... "Yeah! Alhamdulilah! (Thanks to God). Few weeks later.......I'm no longer a fucking Muslim! :lol:

NUFC_Stats: Demba Ba currently has a better minutes per goal ratio than any other player (with 15+ goals) in Premier League history.

NUFC_Stats: Compared to van Persie, Rooney, Aguero, Adebayor and Sturridge, Demba Ba has the best shooting accuracy in the PL with 66%!

NUFC_Stats: Demba Ba has scored his 11 PL goals having been presented with just 10 'Clear Cut Chances' and 2 penalties #nufc

cool

:smug:

Best striker we've had since Big Al and he'd have been a bargain at £10 million. To get him for free was obscene.

Younger than Bent, equal if not better conversion rate and has so much more other qualities to his game that Bent has never had.

Would have been a bargain at £20m :pow:

Best striker we've had since Big Al and he'd have been a bargain at £10 million. To get him for free was obscene.

Younger than Bent, equal if not better conversion rate and has so much more other qualities to his game that Bent has never had.

Would have been a bargain at £20m :pow:

A bargain at £35m?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2010/10/1/1285891174919/Andy-Carroll-006.jpg

Yep :lol:

At least 2 of his shots were obscene and he had no right to control the ball so well and manage shots out of nothing.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57392000/jpg/_57392605_013545386-1.jpg