Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Alright Sicko :lol:

Had a load of s*** about causing trouble

End of the day today has proved I am right they are wrong!

Don't forget it was Ba that caused that ruck at the west ham do at the end of last year

was it? My memory is normally s**** but I thought he was racially abused there?

Refused to sign autographs at an end of season party (fuck knows why they were having one, like. Was inevitable) and a fight broke out as a result. Didn't cover himself in glory when he left Hoeffenheim either iirc

12 days off for the man, time to get himself in the right mindset and back to his good fitness as we'll need him to bang in some goals in the next 5 matches.

Cmon Demba!

He might be pissed off but to me he just looks completely knackered and off the pace. This break has come at an ideal time for him, both physically and mentally. He needs to come back sharp, roll his socks up and give everything for a final push because we'll need him and it could be a truly memorable finish....and I think he will

Don't forget it was Ba that caused that ruck at the west ham do at the end of last year

Refused to sign autographs at an end of season party (f*** knows why they were having one, like. Was inevitable) and a fight broke out as a result. Didn't cover himself in glory when he left Hoeffenheim either iirc

He was racially abused though.  Kind of hard to gloss over that.

Refused to sign autographs at an end of season party (f*** knows why they were having one, like. Was inevitable) and a fight broke out as a result. Didn't cover himself in glory when he left Hoeffenheim either iirc

He was racially abused though.  Kind of hard to gloss over that.

Didn't know about that. Fair enough

Guest sicko2ndbest

Oh f*** of with that kind of s***.

It's off!!!

And no! People need to be made aware! He has history!

I want him to get over it, but I am unsure he will

After the Villa (H) game, during the interview they had with Ba and Cisse, he said that obviously he was happy to score but that it wasn't the most important thing as long as the team wins. I sincerely hope it's just frustration with himself more than anything else.

It's off!!!

Well thank fuck we have you around to make everyone aware eh? Oh great one. I'm so happy Ba was shit and pissed off that he was, because at least it proved you right...

Newsflash. No one cares about how right or wrong you are, keep your ego out of football chatter. Bore.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's off!!!

Well thank f*** we have you around to make everyone aware eh? Oh great one. I'm so happy Ba was s*** and p*ssed off that he was, because at least it proved you right...

Newsflash. No one cares about how right or wrong you are, keep your ego out of football chatter. Bore.

If your not bothered stop responding

When i get chastised for being a shit stirrer and my comments get justified i am going comment upon it

Its not ego its a matter of right or wrong

And i am, as always right ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

You child.

Insightful! Congrats

It's off!!!

Well thank f*** we have you around to make everyone aware eh? Oh great one. I'm so happy Ba was s*** and p*ssed off that he was, because at least it proved you right...

When i get chastised for being a shit stirrer and my comments get justified i am going comment upon it

I'm not bothered, its just fucking infuriating reading this childish, lonely shit. Brings the rest of us down. I wish you supported someone else.

It's off!!!

You were wrong about Ben Arfa, you utter fucking twat.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's off!!!

When i get chastised for being a s*** stirrer and my comments get justified i am going comment upon it

You were wrong about Ben Arfa, you utter f***ing t***.

Any need. I never abuse anyone?

It's off!!!

When i get chastised for being a s*** stirrer and my comments get justified i am going comment upon it

You were wrong about Ben Arfa, you utter f***ing t***.

Any need. I never abuse anyone?

You abuse my eyes.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's off!!!

I'm not bothered, its just f***ing infuriating reading this childish, lonely s***. Brings the rest of us down. I wish you supported someone else.

I am frustrated as he seems to be a selfish twat

You know im right thats the root of your issues!

It's off!!!

I'm not bothered, its just fucking infuriating reading this childish, lonely shit. Brings the rest of us down. I wish you supported someone else.

I'm with this, Siko your comments just come across as playing on the side of negative to try and make yourself look clever. You assume things you can't prove and sourcing anything you can to back up your assumptions.

Just enjoy the wins and goodness that is going on. I couldn't give a fuck about Demba Ba being pissed off right now, he isn't as important as the club overall.