Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think he'll be a massive success at Chelsea.

He'll be compared to Drogba which will help in the short term. However, this will ultimately be his downfall when they realise he is not as good!

I think he'll be a massive success at Chelsea.

short term. for a longer term he would have been better here- not sure how the figures work- if his short spell at chelsea will get him as much £££s as a longer spell here would.

He'll probably end up playing ahead of Torres.

Not with Rafa in charge he won't.

I think this idea that Benitez massively favours Torres is rubbish. He didn't have any better alternatives at Liverpool - a time where Torres hadn't been ruined by injuries. If he keeps playing as he has, he'll drop him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Newcastle have accepted Ba's deperature and are confident his replacement will be at St James' Park to watch the team play Everton on Wednesday"

Ba who?

"Newcastle have accepted Ba's deperature and are confident his replacement will be at St James' Park to watch the team play Everton on Wednesday"

hp or daddies ?

It's that article ^

hp or daddies ?

It's that article ^

:thup:

hp or daddies ?

It's that article ^

oh right, couldn't be arsed to squint.

"Newcastle have accepted Ba's deperature and are confident his replacement will be at St James' Park to watch the team play Everton on Wednesday."

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1397326.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/(L-R)+Shola+Ameobi+and+Sammy+Ameobi