Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Eternally sorry.

Even I don't act the Billy Big Bollocks and come marching into threads demanding information. Much.

Certainly not thrice in the space of five minutes :lol:

An appropriate time to use this God-awful smiley for the first time.

:dowie:

Yeah. And frankly if it does then he shouldn't be picked.

Try going a day without eating and then doing any physicall activity, it effects everything! which is why i said he should either break his fast or we shouldn't pick him untill after the Fulham game.

BUT he is eating/drinking at sunset and sunrise

and then on match days he eats as normal

Ba is just struggling because we are not utilising him properly and his confidence looks a bit shot, needs that first goal asap

Thats what i want to know honestly, if he is eating Normally on match days then he's worse than what we thought he is. wouldn't make a diffrence if he's fasting or not if he's eating normally on match days.

Yeah. And frankly if it does then he shouldn't be picked.

Try going a day without eating and then doing any physicall activity, it effects everything! which is why i said he should either break his fast or we shouldn't pick him untill after the Fulham game.

BUT he is eating/drinking at sunset and sunrise

and then on match days he eats as normal

Ba is just struggling because we are not utilising him properly and his confidence looks a bit shot, needs that first goal asap

Thats what i want to know honestly, if he is eating Normally on match days then he's worse than what we thought he is. wouldn't make a diffrence if he's fasting or not if he's eating normally on match days.

Well on match days he does not fast so he should be eating and drinking as normal

He will come good, when Pardew finally realises that he needs to play off the last defender and not be dropping deep to pick up the ball, also he badly needs that first goal to give him a boost

Aye, replied. Every relationship has its up and downs, Rich. Fortunately we've got some pretty strong strings so i'm not surprised we've worked through this.

Much love. :thup:

:smitten:

Let's hope Demba Ba can follow our lead and work through his tough beginning to life as an NUFC player.

/threadsaved

Nah all it was, if i remember correctly, was me saying he was a bit of a weirdo for thinking some lass from Big Brother was fit. Cue a dissertation of a PM from him, telling me to improve my forum etiquette. Gained a lot from it tbh. Printed it out and stuck it on the wall (covered bathroom and most of living room).

Hard to expect Yorkie to know you're joking Rich, you were basically a cunt to him for two years. :lol:

Been fine for ages man. He was insufferable in his early days. No way was it about Big Brother, ffs :lol: