Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest johnson293

Have we had any other great number 19's at the club? I'm struggling to think of anyone who has worn the number.

Titus :iamatwat:

Xisco wore 19 too.  ;D

DEMBA Ba has told rival suitors he plans to finish what he started at Newcastle United.

Newcastle are assessing a shoulder injury to their only ever-present, Danny Simpson, ahead of Sunday’s visit of Queens Park Rangers, while Danny Guthrie is due to make his comeback from a groin injury.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/01/10/demba-ba-i-have-a-job-to-finish-at-newcastle-united-61634-30090118/#ixzz1j2p7oTGI

Tim Krul? Or do keepers not count any more?

The issue is quite simple. free transfer plus pay as you play element to the contract means a low insurance bill. If a club wants to pay the 7m and match the terms Ba would ask for, then the insurance fee will rocket presuming that the insurance payments are set to a high percentage of the fee accrued by a club for Ba over the duration of the contract.

Say insurance figure for Ba after his poor medical is 20 percent of what we pay.

At a 30,000 a week basic pay for three years plus 2m agent fee that is 1.3m insurance fee.

Now for Ba to be willing to leave he wants a 4 year contract at 50000 a week basic pay, plus 3m for his agent. We get 7m. That makes an insurance bill of 4m.

The issue is quite simple. free transfer plus pay as you play element to the contract means a low insurance bill. If a club wants to pay the 7m and match the terms Ba would ask for, then the insurance fee will rocket presuming that the insurance payments are set to a high percentage of the fee accrued by a club for Ba over the duration of the contract.

Say insurance figure for Ba after his poor medical is 20 percent of what we pay.

At a 30,000 a week basic pay for three years plus 2m agent fee that is 1.3m insurance fee.

Now for Ba to be willing to leave he wants a 4 year contract at 50000 a week basic pay, plus 3m for his agent. We get 7m. That makes an insurance bill of 4m.

:serious:

I must be stupid then, did not understand a shit of that :lol:

:serious:

I must be stupid then, did not understand a s*** of that :lol:

Not the only one, it looks like some form of English, but not one I speak  :tongue:

:pokerface:

Guest johnson293

Harry interview about Demba Ba amongst other things is coming up on SSN if anyone cares.

He he... wonder what contract details he's gonna reveal this time.

Guest kingdawson

hmmmm weird, he's going on like his comments regarding the release clause didn't happen. Says that the only people that really know are Demba Ba and Newcastle.